Thread: Knowledge book cap?

Default Knowledge book cap?

Last time I played Horizons, over 2 years ago now, there was a cap on the number of forms that one crafter could learn. Is this still the case or has that cap been lifted?

The cap on both forms and techs has been increased; I can't recall the new numbers offhand. However, with the introduction of a system where a higher level form includes lower level forms - thus cutting the amount of forms at expert level to one third - it is quite hard to hit that cap (no doubt someone will post here soon to inform us that s/he has reached that cap ;^).

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Oh that was a fantastic idea for the forms, kudos to the development team that implimented that.

I just might hit the cap... I'm a crafting freak so all crafting mastered for me if I stick around long enough this time <laugh> I just might.

200 spells scribed, 750 forms, 750 techs.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Thank you for the hard numbers Seranthor.

Old (long ago) was 100 spells. 750 forms. 750 techs.
    New values are 200 spells 1000 forms. and i gues 1000 techs too.

You won't hit the cap unless you leave all the beginner and jman versions in, and you'll pay in character load times.

Thread Information