Thread: returning from an unwanted leave

Default returning from an unwanted leave

I kind of disapeared for a while but real life reasons were the cause. I just had to put some other things on hold, which included horizons.. but now i can be a part of it again, so, ill see you all, yet again, soon!

*does a dance upon hearing about the expansion pack*

Welcome back, baby doll.....
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

heythere !! wow lonnggg time no see and its good to see you!!!

also just wanted to post that i may be playing on chaos due to player population, but its a huge and hard decission because of my past with order. plus i have a large plot ther ei promissed to take care of ( i didnt loose it guys i promise.. unless it got auctioned off ... ) but we will see....

for the next week i am just goingto be using a trial account to make sure everything is where it was when i left, and then some... so im going to have a new character... i dont know if i even will be playing alexis anymore, it depends on how frusterated i get with a new one ive got lots of options ive been thinking about ect... just wanted to let those that are still here know whats up

welcome back and depending on how long ago you went on break you may be pleasently suprised at where things are now
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

Welcome back Alexis!
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Wow, welcome back
    Don't go to the dark side (chaos), lol.
    Order is gaining more and more people all the time

you defected to Chaos?
    Got Cowbell?

Just as an informational note: Both Chaos and Order have increased their active player count by over 5% in May.
    David Bowman

Alexis

You are telling me that you would rather be on Chaos because of a Plot? Tell me it isnt true
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman
    Just as an informational note: Both Chaos and Order have increased their active player count by over 5% in May.
    Grand to hear!
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back, Alexis.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

lol me go to chaos? yeah right... just wondered what uproar it would spark hehe... oh the plot isnt on chaos its on order, and im coming back to take care of it so long as i still have it cause i promised i would... i dont even remember when i left cause i didnt "leave" it was just something that gradually happened as i was away from my home for a lonngg time and didnt have horizons wherei was ... and... had ALOT going on. soo anyways i just installed horizons so ill probably be on tonight sometime see you all soon!!!!!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Smile On greetings...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_Aris
    I kind of disapeared for a while but real life reasons were the cause. I just had to put some other things on hold, which included horizons.. but now i can be a part of it again, so, ill see you all, yet again, soon!

*does a dance upon hearing about the expansion pack*
    Lady Alexis. That ye have woken be like unto that a day doth come with the new dawning. The reason for thy sleeping was of woe, that it hath been made whole as it has is of weal. Wake long, wake oft, and if it must be that ye depart the lands I walk, then I will console my sorrow with the knowing of the joy ye will bring those ye meet in that other place. Though had I my druthers, there would be no loss of Alexis of the smiling eyes to Order...

Joy in thy waking, joy in thy knowing and let those that have need take heart and the Foe take fear. For Alexis is risen and the night is gone...

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast

Thread Information