Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Default Re: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

You answered "yes" to 51 of 100 questions, making you 49.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 49.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 51.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.6%.
    The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997.

half the dragon, I suppose that's good?

You answered "yes" to 16 of 100 questions, making you 84.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 84.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 16.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 36%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

ahem! This is WRONG!! I have MORE dragon in me than that!! >.< the liars!! *inhales slowly*

I retook it!! and my stuff went higher!! yay!! XD

You answered "yes" to 45 of 100 questions, making you 55.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 55.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 45.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

i so DOO have the heart of a dragon!

76% dragon= Dragon minus the scales
    22% weirdness... this measure is way too low

RAWR!

Your Draconity Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 89 of 100 questions, making you 11.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 11.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 89.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Fanatic
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 29%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Last edited by tkjeldsen; August 24th, 2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: To make it look better

You answered "yes" to 40 of 100 questions, making you 60.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 60.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 40.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 18%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

I don't really understand the results but I think I am not really a dragon. Just a guess though.
    Student in Machinima.
    Ryuko Dawnbreaker: lvl 34 adult.
    Comosal Dawnbreaker: lvl 14 hatchling

It depends which server board I think is which.

You answered "yes" to 70 of 100 questions, making you 30.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 30.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 70.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Thread Information