Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Default Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Greetings fellow dragons!

Some of you may have done this before... but plenty of you probably haven't. Reveal the dragon within with this test!

And don't worry, it's a simple form so no ad's, spyware or spam resulting from it.

You *must* absolutely be brutally honest, or you'll only be cheating yourself! I guess I just have a violent mind...

Enjoy!

http://www.armory.com/tests/draconity.html

Spirit, Unity.

-------------------------
    For reference I got the following when I did the test just now; when I first did this test 6 years ago I scored 58% dragon corrupt.
    -------------------------

You answered "yes" to 64 of 100 questions, making you 36.0% draconity pure (64.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 36.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 64.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 39%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997.

Default Re: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

You answered "yes" to 67 of 100 questions, making you 33.0% draconity pure (67.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 33.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 67.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 44%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

hehe.. no surprise there Cobal!

Inferno's result surprised me.. but I'll leave it to him to post here!

Spirit

Medina

You answered "yes" to 33 of 100 questions, making you 67.0% draconity pure (33.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 67.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 33.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 43%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Thanks for the replies all!!

This is posted on behalf of "spirits life", who cannot seem to sign in to the forums at the moment.

"Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 70 of 100 questions, making you 30.0% draconity pure (70.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 30.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 70.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales"

So... don't get her mad, or she Will eat you!

Spirit, Unity

Tenisis

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 68 of 100 questions, making you 32.0% draconity pure (68.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 32.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 68.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Greetings all [:)]

You answered "yes" to 68 of 100 questions, making you 32.0% draconity pure (68.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 32.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 68.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Muhahahahahaha [:)]

Someone stop me from ripping off my own skin and releasing the Dragon within myself [;)]
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 40 of 100 questions, making you 60.0% draconity pure (40.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 60.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 40.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 39%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Kalis Stormbreaker Dragon lvl 100/61

when i get home from college tonight I can share a link that will tell you what tpye of dragon you are :)

44.0% draconity pure (56.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 44.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 56.0% dragon in you).
    ok well am i really that corrupt?
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Tzyraith

Spiffy little test, but some of the questions were physically impossible to be true.. o.o Anyhow:

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 31 of 100 questions, making you 69.0% draconity pure (31.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 69.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 31.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 41%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Rilramar

You answered "yes" to 50 of 100 questions, making you 50.0% draconity pure (50.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 50.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 50.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragonYour Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Does that make me a half-dragon now? :: scritches head thoughtfully ::

Quote Originally Posted by Tzyraith
    Spiffy little test, but some of the questions were physically impossible to be true.. o.o Anyhow:
    I suppose they could be true if you were a nutcase who hallucinates... [:P]

But I am not one of those, so I couldn't tick those either. What brings the score up is if you have a dragons sometimes violent (when required) mind... [;)]

Spirit

Soulfyre

You answered "yes" to 76 of 100 questions, making you 24.0% draconity pure (76.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 24.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 76.0% dragon in you).

According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 41%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.The average purity for this test is 47.4%.

Errm.. eheh. Does.. that mean Iqualify asthe nutcase with a violent mind who hallucinates? Ah.. just put me in the looney section. [:$]

hehe.. I'd like to see your answers!! [:D]

In 1998 I got 58%, this year I got 64%, so in a few years I should sprout wings! [:D]

Spirit, W... umm. Unity.

Rhaiannon

You answered "yes" to 40 of 100 questions, making you 60.0% draconity pure (40.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 60.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 40.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

I think i need to work on it more [:P]

ok i took it again and now have
    38.0% draconity pure (62.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 38.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 62.0% dragon in you).

i think it says corrupt too fast personally but man at this rate im bound to sprout wings any day now
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

>>You answered "yes" to 45 of 100 questions, making you 55.0% draconity pure (45.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 55.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 45.0% dragon in you).

The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997. <<

*roar*

Thought Mine would be higher...actually :) But I coudln't bring myself to answer untruthfully to things like "had a dragon fly up outside your window and offer you a ride" or "piled things into the middle of the room to lay on them."

I have pilled stuff into the middle of a room, but not in any type of hoard sense :).

I do however, refer to humans constantly as "Stupid humans" or "stupid mortals".

You answered "yes" to 37 of 100 questions, making you 63.0% draconity pure (37.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 63.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 37.0% dragon in you).

PS...I'm not really human, I only play one on TV
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

hehehe.. I believe you!!

Spirit

Thread Information