Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Default Re: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Also, I'm afraid of heights, even in video games occasionally. I hated jumping off of skyscrapers when I played Spiderman 3 two years ago. for some reason, flying in Istaria doesn't make me want to throwup. Same with star wars games and flight sims. I freak out in airplane turbulance.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Greetings fellow dragons!

Some of you may have done this before... but plenty of you probably haven't. Reveal the dragon within with this test!

And don't worry, it's a simple form so no ad's, spyware or spam resulting from it.

You *must* absolutely be brutally honest, or you'll only be cheating yourself! I guess I just have a violent mind...

Enjoy!

http://www.armory.com/tests/draconity.html

Spirit, Unity.

-------------------------
    For reference I got the following when I did the test just now; when I first did this test 6 years ago I scored 58% dragon corrupt.
    -------------------------

You answered "yes" to 64 of 100 questions, making you 36.0% draconity pure (64.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 36.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 64.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 39%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997.
    Got the same as you.
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Had to try it!

You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 72.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 28.0% dragon in you).

According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.6%.

You answered "yes" to 90 of 100 questions, making you 10.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 10.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 90.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Fanatic
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 32%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 72.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 28.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Efinarcai Guarisart and Kyatra Dahk-- Order Server

Quote Originally Posted by ConveyusPrime View Post

It's nice to see folks still taking the draconity test over 5 years since I made the original post. I wonder who wrote the thing in the first place.

Rakku

Blog Entries

I am 78% Draconity Pure, thus having 22% dragon in me.
    My Ancestor may have been a Dragon.

(edit: Forgot this part)

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 28%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

I remember doing this years and years ago.. had a much higher number back then.. but then again I was being a lot more silly with it.

You answered "yes" to 64 of 100 questions, making you 36.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 36.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 64.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 21%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Default Wierdness

"You answered "yes" to 65 of 100 questions, making you 35.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 35.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 65.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 16%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test."

Darn... Would have thought I would be wierder than that. After all... my REAL Name IS my Dragon Name... Had to have it changed for various reasons heehe...

Default Re: Wierdness

You answered "yes" to 61 of 100 questions, making you 39.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 39.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 61.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

I expected that and well, i am proud of it.

You answered "yes" to 72 of 100 questions, making you 28.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 28.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 72.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

I am DRAGON! hear me... MEEP! Or something.

Does this make me a mean old crazy lady?
    I ate the purple berries... they taste like burning.

You answered "yes" to 53 of 100 questions, making you 47.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 47.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 53.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 51 of 100 questions, making you 49.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 49.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 51.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon

So.. got the heart.. now I need to buy the rest of organs to go into a set!

So after 5 years I decide to retake the test.
    Seems I just got more draconic/insane over the years
    It looks like I have grown less weird over the years though, 44% being my previou score.
    Weirdness factor was calculated differently though before november 2005, so maybe I'm still a weirdo

You answered "yes" to 81 of 100 questions, making you 19.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 19.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 81.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 24%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

O.o

You answered "yes" to 44 of 100 questions, making you 56.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 56.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 44.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 22%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 85 of 100 questions, making you 15.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 15.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 85.0% dragon in you).

Your Draconity Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 88 of 100 questions, making you 12.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 12.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 88.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 35%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Only read the first post because I didn't want to give anything away.
    This is mine, though I am going to have to go read the others now to see how I did.

*Edit*
    Okay 2 observations:
    1> Should I be scared to be called a fanatic, and is it normal?
    2> Seems a lot of us have the "your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test." Guess it doesn't count higher then that.

Ok...Ok...Done. Now let's see what my results are... =:>

*pop*

Your Draconity Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 33 of 100 questions, making you 67.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 67.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 33.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor.
    =>:<->

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MIGHT HAVE A DRAGON ANCESTOR! SUPID COMPUTER! I OUGHT TO BURN YOU -- *Gives some restraint*

-----

OK, so the test thinks I'm a dragon wanna-be. It's not my fault I couldn't check the "did you respond better to your draconic name" questions... because my "human name" is also my dragon name! (This is true according to the dragon naming rules mention in the "Clay Dragon" book series. Seriously, though... more than half the questions were things I didn't do because I showed some restraint - I have to tell myself every morning, "Ok, unless you wake up and look in the mirror, and you see a big scaly lizzard with a wing and a tail looking back at you, you are NOT a dragon..." And every morning I look in the mirror and see... a human. So, as to not be seen as a lunatic, I have to act like one, too (not that I've had a couple of crazy sessions in the middle of the night which sensations that made me FEEL like I'm turning into a dragon that has tricked me, leaving me dismayed in the morning that it didn't happen - am I scaring you?) As for the typing thing - I'm playing Istaria, HELLO! I would be surprised to see an Istarian player who can't type. Anyway, even if I DID have tallons (Boy, I whish that would happen one morning) I would still learn how to type with them.

The 33% dragon part were all things that were either out of my controll, like getting urges or dreaming of being a dragon (I dream of turning into a dragon often, and I remember because they are so VIVID) OR I was too young when I had done something to controll my tendancies THEN...

So to sum it all up, the dragon part within me is very innate right now, but in almost every subconsious way, I fit the bill, but every consious idea or effort is surpressed because I am affraid that if it backfires, I will be sent to a mental hospital... or worse... Being convinced you are a dragon (or turning into one anyway) is not easy when NO ONE believes you...

~I recognize the test is only for fun, and in no way gives an accurate measure of exactly how dragonish I am (which I believe is the case for me.) I've only got one question - Why does this test get so much EXTREME attention from myself, when I normally wouldn't care? Maybe it's because everyone around me says dragons as fantasy (or extinct like the dodo bird), when I am hoping there are real dragons out there, or better yet, dragons amongst the humans? (which would explain some of those really akward non-human thoughts as being more than just crazy?)

For those of you who think I'm crazy, I'm not, I'm just pulling your leg.
    For those of you who don't think I'm crazy, I'm not, and I'm not pulling your tail. (ooo, gonna make that my new sig! )

-Order -- Inisalruo Varataz-
    DeviantArt Profile

You answered "yes" to 73 of 100 questions, making you 27.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 27.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 73.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

According to that test I am a dragon trapped in a human body.

I included all the stuff I've done as a young kid in my answers, but to be honest I still wish I could breathe fire on annoying people and get snake-eyed at anyone who comes anywhere near my hoard.

They forgot to add a question 'do you have dreams in which you are a dragon'. Or at least, I didn't see one.

Thread Information