Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Default Re: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Oh, well, why not...

You answered "yes" to 55 of 100 questions, making you 45.0% draconity pure (55.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 45.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 55.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.4%

Well, that does explain some things. No wonder I like sushi!

100% pure lunus, no tests needed!

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Yikes did I post that that long ago.. [:|]

But it's great to see this again! Perhaps I should redo it, now I've becomea bit more bitter and twisted... [;)]

Spirit (Lunatic)
    Rakku (Helium)

You answered "yes" to 66 of 100 questions, making you 34.0% draconity pure (66.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 34.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 66.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 75 of 100 questions, making you 25.0% draconity pure (75.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 25.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 75.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 39%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

*covers Varangaards head in probes*

I swear I'll find evidence of gnome in there... it's always the ones you don't expect!

Spirit

Mwahahaha! The onyl evidence of gnomes you'll find are the bones I've yet not fully digested... ahhh did I say that aloud? I hope no Imperial spies are nearby...[:#]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Rorix

hmmm... i didnt really like this test, for several reasons:
    some questions i simply cant answer cause of my lack of language (i.e. wth means "splut" ?)
    some questions i cant answer because i lack the requirements to answer them (i dont have children (yet), so how should i know if id hear em meep instead of cry...)
    theres 4 questions about this
    Alt.fan.dragons-thingy which i have no clue what it is ;0
    theres more but i think you get the idea...
    *chuckles* This test is still around? hehe, it's not meant to be serious. Dymus wrote it years ago for the alt.fan.dragons newsgroup and put some inside jokes and sillyness in it. Heck, even if you were there and understand the jokes, it's difficult to score 100%.

For the record, I scored an 85%. (:
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgrim StoneCleaver
    now THAT is some large type.
    It sure is! It's because of the font the website that has the test.. the size seems to be 'not quite there' when you copy it *here*. Oh well $4it happens!

As for Varangaard.. I'm watchin' you boyo! [:P] AND remember you are what you eat.. so that would make you.. a gnome!

I win. [;)]

Spirit

PS: Only 5 exams to go, *shudder*, and tomorrow has been named Black Wednesday (3 evil long exams in a day).

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    I hope no Imperial spies are nearby...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img]
    The hhhhate.. is swelling in you now...

Take your ornamental sword, use it, I am unarmed.

Strike me down with it!

Give in to your anger!

With each passing moment you make yourself more my hoard collector ... [:P]

You answered "yes" to 69 of 100 questions, making you 31.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 31.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 69.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.6%.
    The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Your Draconity Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 34 of 100 questions, making you 66.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 66.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 34.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 23%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

biped thru and thru, that's me.....

you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Talking Re: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

You answered "yes" to 73 of 100 questions, making you 27.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 27.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 73.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 24%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 63 of 100 questions, making you 37.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 37.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 63.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Good to see this thread running again! Especially since we have a whole new generation of Istarian Minions to screen..

Rakku

You answered "yes" to 70 of 100 questions, making you 30.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 30.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 70.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997.

I am saphire of lunus! i just mearly lurk in the shadows of humans watching waiting for the right moment. *evil grin*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

You answered "yes" to 65 of 100 questions, making you 35.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 35.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 65.0% dragon in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

I remember taking this test at another time but without futher ado, here are this time's test results:

~

You answered "yes" to 70 of 100 questions, making you 30.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 30.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 70.0% dragon in you).

According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales.

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 21%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

~

Huh..? I could've sworn I gained a much higher score in the area of uniqueness factor the last time. This is troubling, I must endeavor to become as weird as I once was.

Enigmatic Draconic Spellweaver of Unity, Forseer of the End
    a.k.a The Twilight Dragon, Atolmyth

you have 49.0% dragon in you.

you have the Heart of a dragon

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%

now I just need the right catalyst to unlock my true form... allow my heart to rebirth me. ^_^

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Oh wow, I remember taking this a while back. Got like.. 50% dragon..

Now:

You answered "yes" to 68 of 100 questions, making you 32.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 32.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 68.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body.

Lol. |D And wow, the test is almost 11 years old.

Thread Information