Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elusive Radiant Wisp

Default The Elusive Radiant Wisp

is hiding extremely well. On the off chance thought, were they actually put in? We have been looking and looking, and not one to be found.

Thanks!

I'm sure that if TG says they are in the game, that they are in the game....
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    is hiding extremely well. On the off chance thought, were they actually put in? We have been looking and looking, and not one to be found.

Thanks!
    I remember when glowing, or was it bright?, was first put in. They were put in alright, but hadn't been spawned. We looked EVERYWHERE for them att and couldn't find them. Finally took the WM to go in and "turn them on."

That was soooo long ago. Anyways, maybe it's the same deal here?

Or maybe people aren't standing in their spawn location long enough for them to have the chance to spawn? Who knows.

They are assigned spawn regions. They can often be found near other wisps. Keep hunting.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Thanks Amon

We still be seeking em out!

I theorized they would spawn with shinies, and be like named. (1 per spawn)

But hope theres more than 1. The crazy rarity serves what purpose? To make people fight over them? Or keep secret the locations once found?

None of that is good for the community.

Yes I kind of assumed there are mixed spawned with other wisp might we get a hint if they are in all Tiers of Spawns or just 1 or a couple?

Personally i would be happy if i could help searching them.

But as we Unitarians didn't get the latest patch (&Hotfix) it makes no sense at all ...

One would assume that if they followed tradition... they would be with the Thornwood Treants somewhere nearby.

Cedar-Dim
    Elm-Pale
    Oak-Glowing
    Maple-Bright
    Yew-Shining
    Thornwood-Radiant

Would go to figure
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I can't remember where I found them but they were dropping mass amounts per swing. Which was nice because I got all my Radiant ess done on my to expert shops in one night. The best and fastest crafting I have ever done. I was in Heaven

Then I woke up

Default Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    They are assigned spawn regions. They can often be found near other wisps. Keep hunting.

That you put shining wisp in , instead of the radiant? For example, several wisp areas, such as the brights, and glowings, have one or two shining wisp.

seeing the same thing peaches is. Shining in out of place area's....ie in other wisp spawn fields.

second question: Do you mean they have their own spawn regions AND can be found amongst other wisps or their spawn regions are the ones that spawn amongst the existing wisp fields?
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Default Heh

Quote Originally Posted by Death-knell
    seeing the same thing peaches is. Shining in out of place area's....ie in other wisp spawn fields.

second question: Do you mean they have their own spawn regions AND can be found amongst other wisps or their spawn regions are the ones that spawn amongst the existing wisp fields?

Been all around , *nods*, Death, and others, and to no avail. We cannot seem to find the elusive radiant wisp. *g*

First to find one.. take a screenie with it so we can all catch a glimpse of the elusive thing... Kinda like the Chupacabra... or big foot...
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    That you put shining wisp in , instead of the radiant? For example, several wisp areas, such as the brights, and glowings, have one or two shining wisp.
    I suspect this may be what's actually happened, although I really hope the numbers are going to be higher than the 1 or 2 shinings found in odd places.

With all the players who've been searching on both shards for the last 4 days, I tink every inch of Istaria has been searched at least 3 times over. If they haven't been found by now then that tells me that they aren't actually there to be found.

Well, still finding shining. How bout everyone harvest...kill...and harvest the tainted from the shining where they shouldn't be and see if that releases the radiants?

And I hope there will be more radiant then the shining that have been popping up. I need 22,400 radiant essense alone
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

I actually had a dream about finding them....kinda scared me. They were on an island....ESP Maybe? O.o
    This space for sale or rent. PST for pricing.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Death-knell
    Well, still finding shining. How bout everyone harvest...kill...and harvest the tainted from the shining where they shouldn't be and see if that releases the radiants?

And I hope there will be more radiant then the shining that have been popping up. I need 22,400 radiant essense alone
    I did this for much of a straight day when it first went live, went from 96 to 100 Enchanter along the way on Tainted. All over the Shinings surrounding the Spirit Swamp, north side and east. Didn't try much in the Yew area, but I know others were. Nada.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Default Radiant Wisp Deth

the Radiant wisp has been found! It is we dragons in Spirit Khutit form!

From the sounds of things, either 1) the shinines we are finding in new spots are actually supposed to be radiants. or 2) shinines will be found among brights ( 1 tier difference ) therefor the radiant should be found among the shining.

I think after next maintenance or patch we will probably start finding them.

Thread Information