Thread: Quick question about Pally's

Question Quick question about Pally's

I was curious as to why the paladin school doesn't gain an instant heal ability. I read that on gamersinfo that it is a melee class with some healing powers, although obviously thats not the focus ^^. Any feedback be great!

ps I did do a forum search and either received 500 posts or 3 depending on the search and didn't find anything..although after 75 of them I admit to giving up hehe.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

It does gain an instant heal, that is called lay on hands, or something like that. It is much more powerful than instant heal (heals 100%, iirc) but also much longer recycle.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Yes I saw that would be coming up, at lvl 60. whats the recycle time on it? 7 minutes? *fingers crossed*
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Yes Pali needs heals because of its lack in damage output

Hehe... 7 minutes.. That'd be nice, wouldn't it. I think it's 1 or 2 hours.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Default Pally instant heal

The pally instant heal is called Healing touch, it is a full heal with a 2 hour recycle, it really is not very instant and you have to be kindof close to the target.

you can also cast healing touch on yourself as well but as for heals pallys use rez, imp revite and revite also can use purify and mystic blaze (think)

Got pally to 47 today...I do like having some healing but damage is a lot less, not very many attacks. Am beginning to think that maybe the healing doesn't make up for the lack in damage output :/ Coming off of berserker may be coloring my judgement here though, am used to really dishing it out before anything gets much of a chance to hurt me

Thread Information