Thread: /window fpswindow

Unhappy /window fpswindow

Before the last patch I had the /Window fpswindow open showing only the number. Now since the last patch the window has expanded and won't resize smaller. It used to just show the number like "10.0" which is all that is really necessary to see. Now the smallest it will get is "10.0 Chaos buil". I used to have it in a nice small spot, now its overlapping with another window.

I was wondering if this was changed for some reason? I Don't need to see anything but the number in the window and don't have another good spot for it without blocking the view more.
    ~Robins (Dark Defenders)

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(100)Crossbowman/(66)Healer/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(98)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(71)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(80)Armorer/(86)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (68)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

/window lagwindow

is that better for you?

I've the same problem. Before, one could downsize the fpswindow into tiny little rectangle (borders turned off) that showed jsut the FPS number and push it into corner of the screen. Now, after the client downloaded some new UI stuff the window has a huuuuuge minimum size.

Lagwindow is even worse, it has lots of information I have no use for and I believe it doesn't downsize very well either.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

They increased the min width, for some reason, a patch or two ago. You will have to modify the file UIFPSWindow.def in \horizons\resources\interface\themes\default\defs. The lines to change are:

float MinWidth = 100.0
    float MinHeight = 20.0

These should instead read:

float MinWidth = 10.0
    float MinHeight = 10.0

Put a copy of this file in \horizons\resources_override\resources\interface\t hemes\default\defs and I believe you won't need to redo it after every patch.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thread Information