Thread: Looking for a guild (Chaos or Order)

nthnaoun

Default Looking for a guild (Chaos or Order)

I won a free 60 day account and I plan to try this game out for the full 60 days. This game has a lot of nice features that I am interested in and the community sounds good.

I've played several MMO's before and one thing I know about low population games is that you need a guild or you will feel alone in the game world. So that is what I am searching for right now while I am waiting for my game key to arrive.

I don't care what server I play on as long as the guild I join is active during my play times and is mature minded. I play between the hours of 11am-12am EST. I don't play the entire time, but I have been know to when I am really bored. Don't let my playtime fool you. I am happily married with a 4 yr old son that goes to school. I also go to college myself for Psychology while my wife is in the military. She has been in for 8 yrs and plans to retire, so there are times she is not at home.

So I do have a life, I don't sit in my mothers basement, nor am I twelve. I enjoy the adventure of leveling my character/s and I am in no rush nor am I concerned with being the best.

I don't leet speak, but the most I RP if in a RP guild is staying in character. I don't use old English or anything like that. I just be myself, without talking about non-related game subjects. I am perfectly fine staying in character in RP guilds, or being a non-rper in a non-rping guild.

The guild I join must allow me to have at least 2 characters maybe 3. I want a Dragon, since I can't play those in any other MMO, I want a Biped melee/def caster hybrid as a second character and a caster of some sort for a third maybe. So requiring me to stick to one class till the end won't work for me.

If I qualify to join your guild, please leave a link to your webpage and the server you play on so that I may do further research. Thank you for reading through this post and I look forward to gaming with you.

Wow, quite a resume
    We don't allow just anyone into our guild openly, we do require that the person stay in our guild chat so we get to know them a while. If you only play in those hours, then I don't even know if people in our guild do regularily (especially in the summer).

I would suggest checking out the guild link on the main community page, there are some guild listings with their website link for both chaos and order. The next best thing is to get into the game and chat with different players about their guild family and joining in a chat like AAO suggested to meet other members. As far as character limitations, I don't know too many that limit their members to one toon only....personally I think it demonstrates guild loyalty to have both your main and alts all together . Best of luck in your search, I hope you find a good fit!
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

I dont know what server your looking to play on, but I know that there are several guilds that have a few people that play during the daylight hours in which your speaking on Chaos. I too would suggest that you look through the guild section here to find one that has what your looking for.

I know a lot of guilds have somewhat of a trial period for their members, where if they feel you are not "fitting in" to the guild they will bump you out. Thankfully the guild I am in hasnt had to do that more then a small handful of times, mainly because of the prejoin discussion that we have with the potential incomming person.

Most guilds I know of as well are about giving the individual freedom to play their characters as they see fit, so long as it doesnt impact the guild in a negative fashion. Anyway... search your options, there are many a guild out there and Im sure there is at least 1 that will welcome you with open arms.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

I think I just finished posting a response to you over at MMORPG...

Rather than repeat everything, I'll stick with "Congratulations on winning, and welcome to Istaria!"
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

There is usually someone on from Obsidian Order (on Order) during those hours. Our public chat channel is called Order Alliance
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Thread Information