Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: European consolidation update: 27th October 18:39 CET

Default Re: European consolidation update: 27th October 18:39 CET

Unity is showing now

Chars are visable

Oh yeah lawless on of my chars Saigo Takamori is now Saigo_ice Takamori

I think this is your revench:D

I can get onto the char login page, and could push the button to play...too frikkin bad I have to go to class all day, and am gone so much I'll prolly be able to login sunday at first );
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Eigohr

Sorry Mate , that was is for me , severs down for 5 days and simply no comment from Luca bye now ,i am fed up, i won't wast anymore time for this

Quote Originally Posted by Eigohr
    Sorry Mate , that was is for me , severs down for 5 days and simply no comment from Luca bye now ,i am fed up, i won't wast anymore time for this
    The server is online since last night and I believe I've been updating the community here on the Forum several times every day (as soon as I had some news to post).

Quote Originally Posted by Eigohr
    No, eigohr, you can't go now - think of the shining blades quest you still need to complete - you waited so long, this one week will not harm you, does it?
    Clerical Chaos Conjurer

Waechter der Zeit
    Beta-guild from Earth - and we are still here!
    Unity

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Eigohr wrote:Sorry Mate , that was is for me , severs down for 5 days and simply no comment from Luca bye now ,i am fed up, i won't wast anymore time for this

The server is online since last night and I believe I've been updating the community here on the Forum several times every day (as soon as I had some news to post).
    Sorry Luca but I tried every evening this week, and the server is still down. And yes I clean the cache of the browser before each try. But as I already wrote, take your time in order we are able to play 7/7 days for the next coming weeks

Concerning the numbers of days you should give, it is not 4 nor 5 nor 10, but simply a full free month.
    This week of no-game should never occur in a paying game released for quite one year.

Thread Information