Thread: my account is gone

Default my account is gone

the day after i payed my account this mounth my account went missing and is say i need to update or start a new one when i try to udate it will not let me is any one else haveing this problem or had it I can not efford to pay for a game i can not play if anyone has any thing let me know ty

create a ticket give it a little bit to see if it clears itself up and hope one of the forum mods floats by and sees this
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

Forum mods can't resolve issues with the billing system. A ticket is the best idea.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

This has been a common problem today. Ophelia has posted that they are working on it urgently.

aah, this might also explain why the game is telling me i need to reup my sub, yet my credit card was just charged 5 days ago. i filed a ticket as well, but for now my lair will have to wait a bit longer...
    This page intentionally left blank.

I too have had this problem today. For some reason Tulga Games is not liking my money or credit cards. I got an ETA of half an hour... that was a bit ago. Hopefully it is fixed soon. Nothing like being charged for something and not getting to use it.

Default lets hope

I am only hopeing this will not take to long as i dont get much time any way if any one hears any thing plz let me know ty

Ophelea

Is everyone here able to play as of today?

Thread Information