Thread: Live Update Notes for 10.26.04

Starrik

Default Live Update Notes for 10.26.04

Fixes
    · The Rating 5 Weaker Strawblight was inappropriately showing up as an invisible Rating 1 Strawblight. They should now spawn into the world as a rating 5 visible strawblight!
    · Fixed an issue with Withered Aegis monsters not using their group abilities. Withered Aegis monsters should now properly use their Withered Aegis abilities.
    · Purple Spiders should now drop ironsilk instead of silk.
    · Redbacked Tarantula Hatchlings are now appropriately called Tarantula in the game instead of spider.
    · Red and White maggots of all sizes should now be harvestable!
    · Regal Weapon and Jewelry Repair formulas have been modified to use resources that still exist in the world.
    · The Platinum Golem named Balengah should now be harvestable when dead.
    · The Bonding the Blades quest now requires the following 6 Ghost Vapors: Weaker Ghost Vapor, Lesser Ghost Vapor, Greater Ghost Vapor, Mighty Ghost Vapor, Veteran Ghost Vapor, Elite Ghost Vapor.
    · Obsidian amounts and locations adjusted
    · Oak Trees in winter areas should now be covered in snow.
    · Plot at location 27246 25033 is now ?smoothed?.
    · Mining III technique has been corrected to require 1 Nickel Golem fragment instead of Granite Golem fragment.
    · The Darkstaff's Small Focus Crystal Quest no longer requires killing wisps to complete the quest.
    · The Darkstaff's Armor Crystal Fragment Quest no longer requires killing wisps to complete the quest.
    · Ironsilk Pouch and Steelsilk Pouch?s coinvalue and hoard values added
    · Fine Maple Shillelagh had the incorrect damage and received a DPS boost
    · Mithril Maul had the incorrect damage and received a DPS boost
    · Essence and Radiant Leather Construction Canvas had their coin value adjusted upwards.
    · Dragon Task: Kill 20 Sand Pygmies should have been Dragon Task: Slay 20 Sand Ogres for Gold Rage Level 20 Quest.
    · Dragon Task: Craft 75 Slate Bricks now is working correctly
    · Dragon Task: Kill 15 Citrine Golems no longer takes 20 kills.
    · Dragon Spike Scales 70 is now Dragon Task: Defeat 30 Arbotus
    · Dragon Task: Kill 20 Leafy Oastics - Leafy Oastic Petal will finish the quest instead of a Leafy Oastic Sac
    · Dragon Task: Craft 30 Granite Strength Chest Scales now ask for Granite instead of Slate.
    · Dragon Mining mastery 10 quest is now given out by the trainer, the NPC was giving out quest 7, 8, 9 and the 8 again.
    · Fixed Typo Dragon Task: Craft 70 Mithril Bars
    · Fixed Typo Dragon Task: Collect 100 Tainted Shining Essence
    · Alchemy Task: Craft 35 <Tier> Orbs have been changed to not half in value until the 80th time done.

· Dragon Capacity Quests
    · Level 70 now gives Craft XP
    · Level 80 now gives Craft XP
    · Level 90 now gives Craft XP
    · Level 100 now gives Craft XP and is no longer repeatable

· Corrected issue giving road bonuses to dragons? flight speed.
    · System optimizations continue in monster spawning regions.

· The Fyakki inhabiting the Western Deadlands were inappropriately named Brittle Fyakki. They have now been renamed to Hardened Fyakki.

· The Fyakki inhabiting the Northern Deadlands were inappropriately named Brittle Fyakki. They have now been renamed to plain ole? Fyakki.

· Zymosis Morbidae will now only last for 10 seconds. This should solve any problems of players returning after a 6-month break logging on with the disease.

· Community Structures should now no longer display ?Destroyed XXX? once the structure has been completed.

· Beginner and Journeyman Fabric Sack formulae have been added to the Tailor and Outfitter Trainers.

· Beginner and Journeyman Fabric Backpack Pouch formulae have been added to the Tailor and Outfitter Trainers.

· Beginner and Journeyman Leather Backpack formulae have been added to the Tailor and Outfitter Trainers.

· Beginner and Journeyman Hide Satchel formulae have been added to the Tailor and Outfitter Trainers.

· Beginner and Journeyman Dragon Scale Pack formulae have been added to the Dragon Craft Trainers.

· Flame and Ice Bone Splinters have been added to Nadia?s sell list.

· Changed the skill requirements of some materials, and the experience rewards for applying materials to player built structures.

· On player built Work Shops - applying essence source and essence spheres now will require the Essence Structuring skill, and not the Enchanting skill.

· Plots at 29056 29304 and 22944 25902 were flattened.

· Motherload is now correctly spelled Motherlode

· Outfitter Task: Craft 50 Cedar Hide Tannin no longer says you will be rewarded with coin

· Coin values for spells have been modified in most cases upward

· Hoard values for spells have been modified to their intended levels

Additions
    · Tier V Withered Aegis Forces have begun occupying the Islands of Corvus, Elnath, Alged, and Dahibi.
    · Tier VI Withered Aegis Forces have begun occupying the Eastern Deadlands.
    · All technique resources may now be found on the Vielo named Nadia?. Don?t forget your checkbook.
    · Bristugo added as a destination in Racial City Gates.
    · Racial City Gates added as a destination from the Bristugo Gate.
    · Aiya, Manta, Tobrez, and Ianville now have Travel Gates.
    · Trandalar: Rift?s Edge, Aroah Leap, Valley of the Moon now have destination pads.
    · Volcanic Island of Ice now has destination pad at Western Tip.
    · Valley of Repose, Abandoned Island now have Travel Gates.
    · Woodworking Bench, Anvil, and Stone Working Pedestal added to Parsinia.
    · Essence Channeler added to Dalimond and Chiconis
    · Attunement quests added for Abandoned Island and Trandalar. (note: certain in game requirements may have to be met before these quests become available.)
    · Stoneworking pedestal and Table saw station added to Feladan
    · Baker, Nana, and Gerard have had wells and sand added
    · Zepartus the Essence Shaping Master has arrived in Chiconis.
    · Quartermaster Miranda Harringer now carries Primal Range I-III and Primal Damage I-III techniques.
    · The following structures will now have a chest inside of them that will allow players to access the storage functionality within that structure:

· Dwarven Large House
    · Dwarven Small House
    · Fiendish Large House
    · Human Guild House
    · Human Hut
    · Human Large House
    · Human Medium House
    · Saris Manor House
    · Saris Medium House
    · Saris Tiny Hut
    · Sslik Medium House
    · Sslik Tiny Hut
    · Cloth Tent, blue
    · Cloth Tent,
    · Added Flame Wolves to the area known as Char.

· Added Fire Wolves to the area known as Char.

· Added Lava Golems to the area known as Char.

· Player built Beginner, Journeyman, and Expert shops will now give their bonuses. These shops will now spawn the appropriate beginner, journeyman, or expert machines that will raise all the skills associated with the use of that machine.

· Beginner Machines will raise the appropriate skills by 25. Journeyman Machines will raise the appropriate skills by 50. Expert Machines will raise the appropriate skills by 75.

· Added several pumpkin patches around other farm-like resources.

· Added the following decorations to the list of structures players are able to build:
    Fall Harvest Decoration: Tiny Jack-o-Lantern
    Fall Harvest Decoration: Small Jack-o-Lantern
    Fall Harvest Decoration: Medium Jack-o-Lantern
    Fall Harvest Decoration: Large Jack-o-Lantern
    Fall Harvest Decoration: Scarecrow
    Fall Harvest Decoration: Skeleton
    Fall Harvest Decoration: Skull

· Wisps added to Isle of Wisps

· Destroyed Essence Circle added to Isle of Wisps

· Mambo Point has a destroyed Essence Circle nearby

· Silk field North of Aughundell has a destroyed clothworking structure

· Added a new set of resource nodes called ?Essence Residue?. You may find these new resource nodes in areas that Wisps tend to nest in. When a wisp lies down to make a nest, some of its essence is left behind. Players may harvest the Essence Residue just as they would harvest a wisp. They will gain the same essence resource they would gain from a live wisp.

arioch

Default Re: Live Update Notes for 10.26.04

Thanks for the post

Very nice!

Well, so much for levelling Cleric, looks like I'm off to the Satyr islands to gather tech comps. [:P]
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

Oh Bliss!!!

Was the Construction Window CTD fix moved in as well? I know it was in Blight from other threads, but it wasn't on the Blight Notes either, as I recall.

Just so much goodness here, though. [Y] What to do first?
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Alphamale

Yep.. after reading the notes, I am pretty fired up. Good work Devs!

Scorpions

After reading I can not wait to play now lol. I get my storage for my Sslik Medium house :) YAY

Ziggy

Couple questions..,

-Where is the Isle of Wisps?
    -I heard rumors of new confectioner forms like apple and pumpkin pies, any truth to that?
    -Are the weaker skeletons only found on that island SW of parsinia and have the skull drop rate increased?
    -How long will the fall decorations be available for building?

Great job devs, this looks like a outstanding patch if everything works correctly!

Wisp island? Anyone know where its at?
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Obsidian amounts and locations adjusted
    Please please please let the new locations be anywhere near player towns . . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Martal Bau

Any chance we can get an updated Map with the new islands?? [:D]

But yea good looking patch.

May there also be stoneware clay spawn as well....
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Voot

I'll keep my fingers crossed for yas LaughingOtter and myself cause I am finally approaching optimal on Obsidian bricks and gonna need to move to it from Granite soon

Glad to see that i can use the new ghost vapors for the shining blades quest instead of trying to find the "Not Used XXX Ghost Vapors" that mysteriously changed to new vapors in my vault. Just hope that the rest of the quest isnt borked.
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

Althar

I'd really like to know what this means:

Changed the skill requirements of some materials, and the experience rewards for applying materials to player built structures

After the merge, the difficulty of applying materials to buildings went down to an even 201 over the base skill on all tiers. The difficulty to make the materials didn't change. Wonder if this is changing that?

I'm assuming xp went up as you get almost no xp putting stuff on structures.

Serat

Althar,

You mentioned that you get almost no experience from applying items to structures. I do, so wondered if you might be referring to a bug with respect tocertain structures. For example, weaving on a Tier 4 guildhouse, for cotton only...returns a whopping 240 experience for me, but if I apply the same quantity (using same skill levels) cotton materials to a human vault center, I get 1129 or something like that. Can't remember the exact numbers, but I put it in a case report to AE. Anyway, just pointing out that there are some structures that are bugged as far as the experience you get back.

Thread Information