Thread: Error ID: 30

TheSkarKrow

Default Error ID: 30

I keep getting this error after the loading screen is up for about 3-4 min.

Error ID: 30
    The login process was unsuccessful because the clint was unable to connect to any of the player servers. This occurs when all the player servers are offline, overloaded or ther is a network error. Please wait a few minutes and try logging in again.

please let me know if you can help.

TheSkarKrow

I have opened the ports noted elseware in the tech forums. Some times I will get to the charachter creation screen but all the words at the bottom of the screen are jumbled up. and some of the fonts on the right hand side dont seem to be the right size. Anyhow if I make it this far. the game freezes.

TheSkarKrow

It turns out its my soundblaster audigy gamer sound card. I hope I can find out a solution to this one.

TheSkarkrow,
    When was the last time you attempted to log into Horizons?
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

TheSkarKrow

I have not been able to log in since I downloaded the game with my sound card enabled since my first post, I hve been using my onboard sound.

******** the Sound bug needs to get fixed

Ophelea

Working on it...

I hope so too I havent been able to log with my x-fi card and the onboard sound is starting togive me problems too.

My voice is breaking up while im on teamspeak in game. if i alt out its fine but once i get back in game voices cut out.

I think some settings got screwed up. if anyone know the fix I'd appreciate it.
    Brain: It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob.
    Pinky: You have no idea.

Ophelea

Xfi was fixed last week.

Try again?

no it wasnt
    Brain: It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob.
    Pinky: You have no idea.

good to hear *gives Ophelea a cup of elven coffee so she can work 24/7 without a break*

We will be patching out a new client in a little bit that should resolve this issue once and for all. Please attempt to log back into a live server in about 2-3 hours.
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Chaldor Itieles
    good to hear *gives Ophelea a cup of elven coffee so she can work 24/7 without a break*
    mmmmmmmmmmm.....coffeeeeee

Thread Information