Thread: Citrine and Jasper icons mixed up?

Default Citrine and Jasper icons mixed up?

I noticed today that this 2 gem icons are mixed up, i think it's supposed to be that jasper is the dark reddish and the citrine is the yellow gem.

Here are some screens as explanation:

http://home.arcor.de/takora/Horizons/Takora/gem2.jpg

Here you can see that the the jasper node is reddish, as the icon is yellow

http://home.arcor.de/takora/Horizons/Takora/gem1.jpg

Here is the node of the citrine yellow and the icon is reddish

also the finishing products have the wrong color as you can see by the examples:

http://home.arcor.de/takora/Horizons/Takora/gem3.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/takora/Horizons/Takora/gem4.jpg

I dont know if this is intendet, but was very confusig as i started again to gather t3 gems and always was wondering why the wrong ress was hopping in my inv.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Been that way for years Sir. Nearly everyone that has ever looked at T3 gems have wondered the same and eventually gotten used to that incongruity.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Could be just haven't done t3 gems for ages, and was a bittannoying to get used to the mixed up icons

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Which still doesn't make it right, or not a bug. Getting used to bugs is a bad idea.

jep thats one of the things that have been so since the beginning.....well if devs want to, they could change the icons...should be no bug at all....just a design thing :P

Yes, the colours of t3 gems have been all mixed up ever since I was a hatchling. However I always found I could cope... until I started doing t3 tri-cuts for my lair.

It's because we need to gather equal amounts of the 3 uncut gems, so it goes like this:

look in inventory/disk...
    need more orange ones...
    dig at orange node...
    no, I'm getting brown ones now...
    argh!!!

It completely does my head in

Just be like a good percentage of the male population, and some of the female one too, and be colorblind. Problem solved.

Actually, it isn't as simple as changing the icon. The tint file itself is incorrect. I have forwarded this to the Art Team to correct (as I know nothing about tint files).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    Actually, it isn't as simple as changing the icon. The tint file itself is incorrect. I have forwarded this to the Art Team to correct (as I know nothing about tint files).
    ask the players..there are some that have a nice knowledge of them and are even able to mod the color of dyes

*joke besides*
    thx that you passed it forward

Some things are tinted in the database and not with the client, one of those weird things

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    Yey thx Amon! If they can fix this would take away some dragon-sized headaches.

Thread Information