Thread: Considering to return, yet another time :)

Inignokt

Default Considering to return, yet another time :)

Hey everyone, I've left and came back to Istaria quite a few times due to many of the reasons other people left. I currently play WoW as do many people, but that may soon change. I've been reading posts and reading forums about Horizons to see how things have changed. I've read that the lag issues have been fixed (is it true?). But I'm afraid that if I do come back, that I'll just end up leaving again. To this day, I have never seen a better crafting system and it is the best ever. I still want to get a dragon to ancient and lvl 100, its sounds like a lot of fun. But is there any thing else to do except craft and level/quest? I remember when I used to play upon release, and my guild raided some giant robot thing out in the blighted areas. Do guilds group up and have massive battles against the blight? I had a real fun time doing that with the guild. I just dont want to end up joining the game and then leaving because of lack of content. If anyone could get me up to date with the current things in Istaria and tell me some things that could interest me, it would really help, thanks.

come in and find out... :P

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, aside from the normal routines of hunting, crafting, building, exploring, and helping out wherever possible, you also get the occasional dev chat, dev raid, and a lot of people who enjoy doing things for the sake of doing things.

Oh, and watch out for the chickens on Sslanis. There's something in the water.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information