Thread: Welcome

Default Welcome

Welcome to theChaos community. Introduce yourself and/or your guild.

Default Re: Welcome

Allow me to introduce myself... Most of you know me, but I am Jason (aka Amon Gwareth) and I am the official World Master for the Chaos shard.

If you need anything, just PM me or post in here.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

HellBound

Amon if anyone ever asks you if your a god YOU SAY YES!

Greetings from the Amazon Basin. I'm Barbie aka Healasaur aka Zaragata from the Amazon Basin's Horizon guild. We're a group of friends who enjoy playing together in a family oriented gaming environment. We range in age from 14 to 50 something :P

We game with many different guilds and always enjoy a group hunt. Send one of us a tell any time :)
    Barbie
    Play nice and show some class
    www.theamazonbasin.com

Tytalus

Hi!

...I guess that's sufficient for now. :) See ya' in MarketPlace!

greetings my fellow chaosians! [:D]
    Soaring the skies of Istaria every day.

Greetings! I am Valious aka Zephyre aka Alt master of the emerald city!
    Leave a penney take a penney..need more than a penney? Get a job :|

Mystara

Hi there! Im Mystara the evil fiend Mystress of Chaos. I am instigator of trouble in my wonderful guild: The Emerald City. We are a mature group of people who like to cut up with each other and have lots of F-U-N! We love to help as well. If you need help, have a question or just need a : spank : then send a tell. [6]

See ya in Chaos!

~*Myst*~

magyar

Greetings,

If you recognize my name you are an 'old soul' I am looking for other mature- 'old souls' for our guild Windriders of Istaria. I started almost 30 years ago with PBM play by mail 'computer' moderated games, and ALL that time II am now a proud grandfather, and I prefer to hunt with other 'slower' reflex types. I LOVE our world, and want to see it grow. Working together is what it is all about, and if you won't contribute please try another guild. Look up Aamer's post on 'currently in chaos', it is excellent. WE will make our world work.
    Look me up on-line if you are interested. I rarely check the posts here.

Magyar
    Windriders of Istaria
    Lvl76 Paladin
    Chaos Shard

Dugon

G'day [:P]

Dugon from downunder, glad to see some familar faces and some new ones [;)]

Hello everyone! I am "Stingray" the yellow chicken of Chiconis. Its nice to see you all here. Hope to see you in game[:D]

PS: The Vielo SUCK!![:@]

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

Heya,

I'm Gliding Frost, formerly of Bounty shard [:)].

I've a fondness for community crafting and collecting random stuff. If you've got some old no-longer-in-game items that you want out of your vault, give me a shout [8-|].

Gliding
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Quote Originally Posted by HellBound
    Amon if anyone ever asks you if your a god YOU SAY YES!

hehe recalls ghost busters one

Monster: are you a god.
    GB: no
    Monster: THEN DIE!!!!!

Sevakordran

Bwee!

I'm here! XD

Greetings and Salutations from LexDivinia on behalf of guild Lewdacy! A great group of hellions enjoying Istarian life with an open mind and high regard for freedom of speech. Not a guild for everyone, especially those easily offended by a lewd sense of humor. [6] But a friendlier bunch of folks willing to help any honest individual is hard to find. If you are are ever in need, be it crafting or adventure, look us up and say "Howdy!"

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOH! my siggie didnt work,, anyone know why it won't work here, but works fine on my webpage/forums and worked on Tazoon?

LexDivinia

I mean my pic signature, not the text.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evard

/waves Well with the exception of rakish all my characters i play regular are list in my sig.

Any of my nice Chaosites tell me how I can get one of those really cool siggie thingies that would be coool.

Hiyas fromFoxfire --Abysmal and I are GMs of Legends of Honor, which is a merger of the old guilds Tomorrow's Legends and Legion of Honor.

We're very family oriented and most players are in the 25-50 years old range. Camaraderie and having fun are what we're after! We're currently building up Manta, our guild plot.

Feel free to drop by and chat any time!
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Thread Information