Thread: Adding a new sub to an existing account.

Default Adding a new sub to an existing account.

I would like to add a sub to the account that Aamer plays under, so that one of my alts can own a plot.

I tried last night to add a sub, after being told that it would allow for my alt to be able to buy a plot. Alas, it did not work. Is this feature broken or am I going about it all wrong?

When I did it... I had no problem. I do believe there is a link to add a CD to an existing email instead of creating a whole new account.

Or...

It could be broken.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

It might be broken, or it might take going through nightly maintence before the second sub activates. It does work, or used to atleast.

I've had to wait through the nightly update for these.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Aamer Khan
    I would like to add a sub to the account that Aamer plays under, so that one of my alts can own a plot.

I tried last night to add a sub, after being told that it would allow for my alt to be able to buy a plot. Alas, it did not work. Is this feature broken or am I going about it all wrong?
    If you're adding more than a second sub, you'll not currently be able to. It's got to do with the billing upgrade and issues that have been occurring.

I'll be posting an update tomorrow.

Thread Information