Thread: I Feel So Alone...

Unhappy I Feel So Alone...

Hello.

I have returned, after a long absence and have found that my characters were all moved to Order (from Sprit). I have spent many hours over the past day or so, running around Istaria, looking for familar places and friendly faces...

I feel soooo alone...

I think that having a good guild family to help me re-learn Istaria and get back in the grove of things would be the way to remedy the lost and lonely feelings I'm having.

Is there any guild accepting new members that would consider a mature player with a mid-30's shaman who has been away and needs help re-acquainting herself with the game?

(Since there doesn't seem to be a global chat to ask such questions, I hope this is a good way to gather some information...)

Thanks in advance for responses!
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
    Benjamin Disrael

Many of the guilds have recruiting channels where you can get to know them. I know when I first decided to stay I started just randomly joining them and trying to get to know each guild.

The guild I ended up going with didn't have one of those channels, but I still think it was a decent way of starting to get to know people.

On order the big channels are Marketplace and New Player, iirc. Join one of those - you can see which are heavily populated by right-clicking a chat window and selecting "Browse Channels" - and you should find a lot of nice, friendly people.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thank you for the information. This forum does seem friendly and responsive to the questions I've had so far...

Thank you!

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

Benjamin Disrael

Default Hiya

I too, am from spirit. Played since after beta, and am still here going strong. I am on order, player name is Heather, look me up!

*hugs*

Heather,

I have seen you on the marketplace chat... I am Despera, the annoying Shaman with all the questions...

Good to hear from you and thanks for all the information.

Max DePree

Benjamin Disrael

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

To quote Radio Shack: "You have questions, we have answers."
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Hello The Haunt

I am also on Order from Spirit usually in the Marketplace as well
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Thread Information