Thread: Transport Error

Kruel Intentions

Default Transport Error

Failed to send crucial message "manifest request" because: connection closed.

I haven't been able to get anything to work today....

should I blow it away and try re-installing or just re-install over the current install?

This sounds like the Creative issue - it's what I got now and then due to it.

If you have a Creative sound card and have upgraded the driver in the past few months, look at the thread named "*My* connection problems [...]" in this forum.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Has this issue been resolved by reading the link suggested?
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

xeorcia

Am a new player won the 60 days free account and havent been able to play game : i reinstalled game from scratch

i get this error : Transport Error ID:30

================================================== =======

seem like game load up et gets stuck at load up screen i hear the music and all but then i get the message any help would be helpful really looking forward to playing been 3 days lost already

xeorcia, error 30 usually means that you have a firewall or router that is blocking the ports that Horizons needs open. You will need to ensure that the following ports are open for Horizons to operate: 47701-47704, 47101-47110
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

xeorcia

ok i did that , it seem to work i managed to get in game but boy did it take forever chracter creation was very laggy and just getting to that screen took another 10 minutes once in game i was fine , ganna see tonite how it goes because this issue was last nigth thanks

xeorcia

Is it normal that recalling or using the teleporter take me like 5 minute or more to zone in ?? ask a few players and not quite sure i understand why ?

anyone have feedback on this problem ?

xeorcia

Well crashed game on a recall , and game wont let me log on ...... it just keep loading and loading ...... waiting ...... one more day and am ganna call it quits , sorry but am very mad all this . any game should not make me wait 15 minutes to log on .

xeorcia, what kind of internet connection do you have?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Could be a slow connection or Creative Audigy issue :/

I vote for Audigy issue. I just got that error this morning, see my post about Lastest Creative Drivers vs Horizons from today. This is the same error message I got from the lock ups I tested this morning, but when I rolled back to my original SB drivers, I never had a problem. Reinstall the new drivers, and I either lockup to blackscreen or get that transport error.

xeorcia

I have cable connection and using a brand new xi-fi sound card but i think my issues are due to being behind a wireless router , yes i already opened the ports i just keep getting this very long loading of game and then a transport error .

am ganna try and launch game without my router and see there any difference hope it's that .

xeorcia

OK now i get another transport error with ID#91 ..... any clue what this is too , is it my router blocking connection to horizon servers ?

xeorcia

ok , this i finally found the bug , my Xi-Fi sound card so now i can only play with no sound because i cant seem to make my on board realtek ac97 driver ot work at all .... at least i know the problem.

thanks anyways

Thread Information