Thread: map of Isteria

Default map of Isteria

Where can I find a world map? I've seen them before but can't remember where.

These have plot/lair stuff on them, but should be the most up-to-date available: http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/atlas/maps/default.php. Of course, ingame map would always be the most up-to-date one.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

I'm looking for a large scale map to orient myself rather than the detailed in-game map. I haven't played since beta and don't remember where the cities are located or how to get between them (other than just using the travel gates).

Quote Originally Posted by Painless
    I'm looking for a large scale map to orient myself rather than the detailed in-game map. I haven't played since beta and don't remember where the cities are located or how to get between them (other than just using the travel gates).
    That's not a bad idea...I'll see what I can come up with to place all the city names and player city names on a big map (like the plot/lair maps)...

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

This is a nice little program that makes regular sized pictures into gigantic ones(Printable, needs Adobe). I've made a few of some Nvidia desktops and things, they turn out really nice. If you could make a regular sized map(like the one you described, Kipeo), the rest of us could rasterbate it(heh ) and print it out and put it up on a wall. I've wanted to do it for a while, but never did get around to making a thread about it. Cheers = )
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

know what else'd be cool?

The ability to make 3d pictures of the world, like we could do with Asheron's Call, using Terragen. That, plus the wall sized map, were two nice things about the maps from that game

I wonder if any one has the old old map that still shows the east continent. I remember some one showing me that over a year ago around game release.

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto
    know what else'd be cool?

The ability to make 3d pictures of the world, like we could do with Asheron's Call, using Terragen. That, plus the wall sized map, were two nice things about the maps from that game
    So would $1 million!!

http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/atlas/maps/default.php

I've created a "Town Map" which labels all the communities and towns. I also took the time to add a grid to help better give folks an idea of what is where. The future goal is to get a VERY large (i.e. suitable for posting size printing) with landmarks, machines, trainers, etc all listed on it. But that's still a little ways off...

Haa Gopher; I still have my copy of the pre-release map. Before the ingame map, that was what there was, and it was invaluable.

Nice maps Kipeo, and they fill a need.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

doh! Silly me...I had the coordinates for the grid wrong on the Y axis so I had to re-do them all ;-) FYI, the map should count up from the lower left and NOT from the upper left like it was (so if you downloaded anyh of them, you may want to snag it again)

Thanks. That was the sort of map I was looking for.

That map of gophers is missing abandonded Island, Balit's Island, Isle of the Drowned, Drakul, Aedan, Volcanic Island. The little spot far west of Kion is gone now as well.

I have one someplace, I'll try to host when I get home from July 4th adventures.

Edit: found and uploaded it http://www.goodboy.mygamesite.net/ho...ia-big-new.jpg

I also have an 8.5 meg PNG of this., PM if you'd like a link to it.
    Last edited by Guaran; July 5th, 2006 at 05:14 AM.

Thread Information