Thread: What music do you listen to while playing?

Default What music do you listen to while playing?

I have a pretty big playlist and listen to everything from aphex twin and massive attack to slayer depending on my mood
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

I just said in another thread, The Cult. But I also like Disturbed, heck I have so much music I can't list it all

Jayne

Either in-game music or, when doing a lot of gathering, I'll watch movies on a portable DVD player on my desk.

Not long ago, while watching 'Office Space', I found out my dragon's tail waves in time with "******** It Feels Good to be a Gangsta'".
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

rofl thats hilarious LO, I love that movie...I live in Dallas so its extra fun to watch
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Disturbed, H.I.M, ACDC, White Zombie, Rob Zombie

I have an 8 Hour list so there is more but I listen to these most often
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Currently in my CD player:
    Evanesence
    Linkin' Park's Meteora
    Nick Carter
    Backstreet Boys: The Hits Volume 1
    Eiffel 65
    ABBA Gold

Besides that, I have a Nightwish playlist on my computer and the collection of modified game music (with the ambient sounds) that I actually like.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

This: http://tiamat.yawelcom.net/misc/blargh.html

(********, I really need to start sorting that...)
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

I listen to lots of stuff while playing. But most recently, winamp has seen in action: Final Fantasy XII OST, Simoun OST, Higurashi Naku no Koro ni OP single, Genso Suikoden V OST and Avalon OST.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    Besides that, I have a Nightwish playlist on my computer and the collection of modified game music (with the ambient sounds) that I actually like.
    Aye, Nightwish is usually running when I'm playing. That or unmodified game music(mostly from UT2004), and occasionally Rammstein.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

Often just the game music, but since the client music isn't usuable now, I have Billy Talent on.

Come on you target for faraway laughter,
    come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
    You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
    Shine on you crazy diamond.

It's how I feel most of the time.... how creepy is that?
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Dravatar

Usually one of the animusic DVD's is also on the computer with the 5.1 speakers..

Most time i listen my iTunes lists up and down ( they contain mostly Techno/Trance/House/Drum'n'Bass etc.) but sometimes i also listen to Nightwish, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Within Tempation and etc.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

pink floyd, led zeppelin, steve miller, steely dan, dixie chicks, the wreckers, john anderson, sabbath, ac/dc, slipknot, mudvayne, OTEP, disturbed, arch enemy, godsmack, scarling, tapping the vein, i could go on and on and on and on......

i listen to pretty much anything but rap/hiphop/r&b/disco
    This page intentionally left blank.

I customized the game's playlist using my own MP3s (made a thread about it once in Player Customizations forum).

The ingame music is from Homeworld, Homeworld 2 and Avalon.

I chose Homeworld and its sequel because I always thought those games had great atmospheric music. Homeworld 2 has IMO great battle music. Avalon is a somewhat obscure live-action "anime" made by the same people who did Ghost in the Shell, and has some pretty good music in it.

As for music outside of the ingame tracks: it ranges from Rush to Frontline Assembly.

Rob Zombie, DJ Mystik, Linkin Park, a whole smattering of Classical and Starcraft music...

Also watch movies while crafting (But not while hunting, that usually ends up very very badly)
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

I must be a wacko - I listen to talk radio while playing most days...and NO its NOT Rush. Boy, I'm gettin' old...
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

I do not listen to music at all while playing; I have the TV going and listen, sometimes half-watch whats going on there.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

I like to listen to Manowar, Nocturnal Rites, Blind Guardian, and Ice Earthed.

Vengeance 100/100/41 Lunas Dragon of Chaos 55 million hoard
    Moregoth the Hunter

Turgod

Hmmm, Classical with some Manheim Steamroller thrown in -- The christmas album when I'm in the northern area :P

Thread Information