Thread: Specs

Default Specs

I looked, but couldn't find any specs on what is needed to run HZ. My current rig is definately powerful enough to run the game...but I don't know about the laptop.

I searched, but couldn't find anything to tell me the game reqs. Can someone point me in the right place?

Ophelea

Go here, silly :P

http://www.istaria.com/faq.php

What graphics cards does Horizons support?
    All Nvidia cards above a G-Force 2. All ATI cards above a Radeon 7200. Intel Extreme Graphics 2 and greater (with a 2 Ghz or higher CPU).

ok, now all I need is Processor, RAM, Disk Space, OS, and...I think I'll be set

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto
    What graphics cards does Horizons support?
    All Nvidia cards above a G-Force 2. All ATI cards above a Radeon 7200. Intel Extreme Graphics 2 and greater (with a 2 Ghz or higher CPU).

ok, now all I need is Processor, RAM, Disk Space, OS, and...I think I'll be set
    Whine, **********, Moan, Complain :P

http://www.istaria.com/trial.php

Scroll Down....

Wub you Roberto....

thanks. I wouldn't have thought to look on the free trial page, since I already have it installed

but...I won't be putting it on the laptop, I see!

im dling the trial on another machine with the bare-bones min. hope it works so me and the lady can enjoy a wonderful game if not i have to buy a new puter. also like to add im doning the bit.... dl and its real fast!!! but my main question is how does the game run on min requirments.... any in-put would be helpful

basics

celeron 1.3
    512 mb
    64mb video g-force 4 (i think)

humdinger

Thread Information