Thread: Bugs I have noticed since 07-05 patch

Default Bugs I have noticed since 07-05 patch

Sand Scarabs (beetles) still drop sand as treasure.

Mandible Crush VIII of the sand scarabs is now a range attack, they are hitting me with it from 40-50 feet away.

Agro is wierd, I have a mob half dead and another person with a slightly lower rating walked by and the mob bolted right for him. I have to hurry and damage it again to get it off the other player. So it seems aggro issues still need some work. This happened to me 3 times in a 10 minute period at the sand scarabs.

Speaking of sand scarabs, can you make another spot where they spawn because only one in the game is not enough.

I will edit this post as I find new issues.

Doh, I had totally forgotten about the scarabs. They'll be fixed with the next patch to blight.

I checked Mandible Crush and they are all set as melee abilities. So I would say that it was likely a positioning problem you encountered and the server thought the scarab was closer to you than your client displayed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    Doh, I had totally forgotten about the scarabs. They'll be fixed with the next patch to blight.

I checked Mandible Crush and they are all set as melee abilities. So I would say that it was likely a positioning problem you encountered and the server thought the scarab was closer to you than your client displayed.

Ok yes as I play more I see that there is more client server lag, alot of delay between hitting the hotbutton and the effect working, wasnt so bad before. People in guild chat and stuff are getting it as well. Is this just temporary or perhaps an unintended consequence?

Oh and thanks for watching the forums at this hour :-)

EDIT:
    Well the extreme lag just got me killed, I guess that I will be fighting baby mobs for a few days till there is a fix.
    Last edited by Seenu; July 6th, 2006 at 04:38 AM.

Seenu, your assuming the positioning issues are going to be corrected and tested immediately. Dont hold your breath.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Seenu, your assuming the positioning issues are going to be corrected and tested immediately. Dont hold your breath.
    I am not hehe that is why I am going to fight baby mobs.

I cant get roots and spells off in time, I hit buttons and its 10 - 60 seconds before the effect hits , in the mean time the mobs is creaming me.

So far most of the guld has this and I have asked those in a couple chat channels are having the same issue.

Thread Information