Thread: Water

Default Water

water in a lot of the places i have visited either dosent load or loads after being in the area for a long time
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Have you cleared your world cache recently?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Clearing the cache does not fix the water issue. water seems to load if/when it wants to especially if you have been logged in and done several ports
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I loved visiting Aedan. Ran completely across the Ocean unhindered and took a picture of me standing on the Pad and in front of the Main guild lair. I agree there is something definately wrong with the water loading. I did love finally seeing an area that previuosly was not available to Non-Dragons. If this keeps up - I may try for the other Dragon only areas.

The big lake by the spire NE of Dalimond doesn't have any water in it. (The bluegill in there just kinda "hover".) Neither does the canal just South of Genevia town proper.

Ran from New Vasserak to New Koralea tonight, was quite the adventure.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Quote Originally Posted by Aria
    Ran from New Vasserak to New Koralea tonight, was quite the adventure.
    Thought this isles have between each other a red barrier?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Only around all 4, not inbetween the islands are red walls.

The water is happening everywhere, for many people. Bipeds are able to run anywhere, and some have made it to dragon only islands.

I have been having this problem as well, sometimes a lake bottom will load with no water in it, other times half the lake will load and half will be empty. This isn't tied to any one location, I have noticed it by Wisp Isle, Dryart, All around Scorp Isle, Kion... pretty much any where I go that has water. I empty my world cache daily so I know it is not that problem, also the fact that it occurs on all three of my computers hints at a larger issue.
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Thread Information