Thread: Need Advice

Decimatus

Default Need Advice

Been a long while since I last played, so I was hoping for some advice on which route to take my character.

I am thinking of taking Reaver and Bloodmage to 100 to start off, and then maybe adding some arcane classes(Chaos Warrior, Battlemage, etc), or maybe even Healer later on.

Should I take Reaver to 100, and then Bloodmage to 100, or should I take them both at the same time? If one and then the other, which should I take to 100 first?

What other classes would my Reaver/Bloodmage combo benefit from the most, and how far should I take them?

Also, how long would it take to get 2 classes to 100, and then how long for each lvl 100 class after those 2?

I would appreciate any advice and suggestions about which classes to take and not to take, and any other pertinent info I may need.

Dont plan too high yet, you may have a devil of a time finding the mobs to level on as there have been a great number of non-changes that have occurred.

I'd recommend selecting the one that interests you the most and start there.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Decimatus

So, Reaver to 100, then Bloodmage, and just keep adding like that? I wasn't sure if leveling 2 schools to 100 at the same time would be faster or slower than 1 after the other.

Levelling two schools at once is generally much slower. When you have one at 100 already you will use that school's abilities to speed up the second one, to great effect.

Like Seranthor said, start with one for now, then evaluate your next step when you have learned it.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Decimatus

So, is Reaver a good class to take to 100, or would bloodmage be better?

I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of solo(unless more people are playing than it seems), so that is my main consideration. Which would be better solo?

Both are good. Reaver is melee-oriented while bloodmage is magic-oriented. It's up to you.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thread Information