Thread: Dwarf in need of a home

Decimatus

Default Dwarf in need of a home

Pretty much new to the game. Could use a helpful guild, preferably a mid to large sized guild. Going to be a reaver I think. Not sure about a craft yet.

If anyone is recruiting send a tell to Korgoth Warhammer in game.

Smile

Hi Decimatus!

Welcome to Horizons!!

Besides in here, another place to find some guilds actively looking for new members is on the News page (down on the lower left of the page).

I'd also suggest you poke your nose in the various in-game chats and get to know some of the folk on your shard. Because many of the guilds haven't even advertised themselves.

There's lots of nice guilds on all of the shards and I'm sure you'll find one that suits you.

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Yes.. I would have to agree with Unicorn's Lady and add that since you are totally new to the game, that you join the New Player Assistance channel. Even if you dont find a guild right away, they will usually be able to answer most of your questions and give you some guidance as to some paths to follow to help you progress.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Thread Information