Thread: Help, lost

Decimatus

Default Help, lost

I am in Koraelia.... but how on earth do I leave? I can't find a portal anywhere near town... I made the mistake of binding there before noticing that there wasn't a way out in sight.

It is just around a little hill outside of town

http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/atlas...=3717121378019

Here's a link to the coordinates as well as a mini-map that you can compare to your in-game map to help you find it if you are still having difficulties. I recall it took me a while to find my way out, too

Ahhhh the first beginner island I grew up on so many many years ago

Just follow the "resources" signs for Ore, and make your first left down a dirt road. The portal ring is to your left... not too far from town, behind a little hill.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Decimatus

Yeah, I found it thanks. Would be nice if they put Portal on the signs leading to the ore/stone fields.

That island is obsolete, it will no longer be accessible soon.

There not gonna kill new bromell (sp?) are they I GREW UP THERE, I would be sooo sad I still use that place to craft, so do some other guildys

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    That island is obsolete, it will no longer be accessible soon.
    Gosh, i hope not , I grew up there as well. I thought is was one of the better laid out islands, maybe didnt have the nicer scenery as some of the others but still it was easy to know where to go (With the exception of finding portal for first time ).
    GhostRdr - Formerly GM of the guild previously known as The Dark Council

Accomplishments
    Adv. - 100 Reaver, Healer, Shaman, Conjurer, Spiritist, Guardian, Sorcerer, Wizard, Mage

Craft - 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Weaponsmith, Fitter, Spellcrafter

Moved on from the realm of Istaria since August 2006

But.. but.. that's how I trade items between my charcters (seeing as I don't own a plot yet).

**le sigh**

Vasden

Find a nice private consginer and do it quickly, that way your overly cheap items don't get snaged while you are between avitars. Any public connie's contents are listed for all to see.

-Vasdenjas-

Yeah, that's what I was doing on New K and New B. But, I play on Blight between midnight and 6 a.m. EST. I shouldn't have too many problems

Thread Information