Thread: Does the support page work?

Arkan543

Exclamation Does the support page work?

I have 3 active cases in my support page. One was 4 days ago and I still have not heard anything about it and the problem is still not fixed. The second case number is the same has the 3rd. Some how it loaded 2 case numbers. It is about a billing Issue.

The problem is that when I go to see my active Case number by clicking on it. Internet Explorer gives me a warning, "Case # 82964 is not associated with a valid Case, please try again." This happen to be 4 days ago, too. Yes I did try again about 20 different time now.

Where do you go for support when support is down?

Arkan,
    Can you please give me all of the case numbers that you have.
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Arkan543

My Case numbers are 82942 for my dragon chararter with the problem with the quest.

82963 and 82964 are both the same and are about billing system.

I would say some more but i have to go to work. Like now.

Arkan543,
    I sincerely apologize, however none of those case numbers seem to be associated with any cases that are in the queue. This is why we have changed our ticketing system. Please submit a new ticket at support.istaria.com, or email [email protected] or PM me with all of the information that you had in these cases. Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may cause you.
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Arkan543

Ok I found it and it works. It is ticket 5499. For the billing problem. As for the quest. Well I don't care much for that charater at this point. I just want to pay for the game.

Thread Information