Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon self-reliance

Lately? hehehehehe this has always been under the surface.

OT- I think I would rather wait for Ancient classes. But it is a intresting idea and use for dragon made and possibly droped crystal use once those do come out.

But again it should be useable by all and should not conflict with another class, which is getting harder and harder with the conf changes coming down. But if they follow along th elines of the current dragon gift of lower level duel type gifts I think it could be done very well.

Drink a potion for a high single buff, eat food for a high single gift or use a dragon crystal for a med duel buff or gift.

yes flame all and everything

blame everyone that he wants more power than other beings!!!!!

rock´n roll is evil ^^

i dont want (as a dragon) to get the same buffs like bipeds can cast on us dragons

i dont need the same powerfull buffs

but i want to fill up my gift slots myself, be it with food/potions...

in the worst case crafted by bipeds ^^

would you like it if you have 5 gift slots and have to ask a dragon to fill it? and you have only 1 self (gift) buff?

Ah I'd love this! Not for the debate of dragon verse biped, but for the pure simple fact I'd have something else to craft that might be useful to others! And something else to amuse myself with. *Smiles*

As to the debate... I wish I had more to offer the two legged ones, as they've done much for me and I'm quite greatful for it. I wish for more things in the the world that further enhance my interactions with them and them with me. Perhaps... just a... well... I might just go make a new thread for this thought. *Grins and taps his chin lightly with a claw*

*returns with a small sign to plant in the ground* Mmmm, inspirations >.>

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...079#post135079
    Last edited by Chioxin; July 19th, 2006 at 05:25 PM.

Dragons dont really depend on bi-peds, but they do help....a lot.
    When I went out to kill some blight hounds I can kill one about 1 per 2.5 min, but when my guildy came out as 81 warrior (100 pally, 100shaman-side classes) we could kill 2 at a time as fast as we could pull. Also I go kill the kwellon zerkers for fun some times, it does take time but its fun. When we went out for a guild hunt to spiritist swamp and we ran into a kwellon factory, with my 3 guildys heals we killed nearly 10 zerkers in 15 min. with 3 deaths, I dont mind being dependant on bi-peds, it mixes it up nice

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    Dragon cargo disks JUST came out. Dragons need to stop having a cow when the super easy abilities they just got for no effort at all isn't 100% complete. Amon has even said in the future more disks will be discovered, and it took 1.5 years? for bipeds to get any new disks.

Ah, if that was directed at me, I think you misunderstood. I wasn't complaining about still needing to get a disk from bipeds. I just did not like to be told that I did not need a multi-stack disk.

I personaly would favor MORE interaction, in all directions, between players of the game. And I don't just mean dragon-biped.
    Lumineux Talar

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineux
    Thats fine that you don't need it, but do not tell me that I or others do not. This gets into a nit-pickey definition of need. You don't NEED an internet conection to enjoy the game, do you? After all, the art files are all right there on your computer...
    Thank you, very mature response.

The definition of need I was using was the one used in the post I was replying to, ie whether you could still play if the opposite race (in this example bipeds) were removed from the game. For your edification I'll re-post it:

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    Its the fact that dragons NEED bipeds, but yet Bipeds could Easily exist in this game without dragons. If you took all of the biped characters out of the game completely, suddenly:
    --Dhalin
    If bipeds were removed from the game, you would still be able to get a cargo disk, maybe not the one you prefer, but you would be able to get one.

To clarify even further, if a number of players are able to play without using an item that you do use, then that item isn't NEEDED to be able play the game - it's a preference, and certainly a highly desirable one to some, but not one which the game is unplayable without.
    I'm a biped. Even when I look like a dragon, I'm a biped.

That was why I intitaly responded only to a single line of yours- I just wanted to say I felt there was a need for a multi-stack disk, and that it was foolish to restrict yourself to only one. I did not want to join the larger discussion about biped-dragon interreliance. Of course, now I've posted in the thread 4 times ><
    Lumineux Talar

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    yes flame all and everything

blame everyone that he wants more power than other beings!!!!!

rock´n roll is evil ^^

i dont want (as a dragon) to get the same buffs like bipeds can cast on us dragons

i dont need the same powerfull buffs

but i want to fill up my gift slots myself, be it with food/potions...

in the worst case crafted by bipeds ^^

would you like it if you have 5 gift slots and have to ask a dragon to fill it? and you have only 1 self (gift) buff?
    1. I sold my soul for Rock-n-Roll (Raise the Horns )

2. This is the origins of the thread.. Flame off..

3. This isn't about creating more power, it is about content and Lore to the Lunus faction.. and to fill the dragon gift slots!!!

Please Stay on topic folks.. want to talk about disks?.. please start another thread?.. Thanks
    As a Cleric of Harden I am duty bound to teach you his ways.
    or kill you trying!

Thread Information