Thread: Sticky mouse cursor...

Default Sticky mouse cursor...

I've heard of sticky fingers but this is rediculous...

Lately my mouse keeps sticking to my chat window. I don't have it clicked to drag, but when I move my mouse the border or window itself gets dragged off to wherever.

I've temporarily solved this by locking down the window, but It still often makes a noise when I move the mouse away like it's protesting a drag and drop of the window.

Just thought you would like to know.

CallakDW,
    Can you please submit a ticket about this issue, make sure to include a copy of your computer's DxDiag.
    Please follow these steps to retrieve this information for us then attach the file to your case.
    Start > Run
    type in dxdiag
    Click "OK"
    Select the Display tab
    Run once each
    "Test DirectDraw"
    "Test Direct3d"
    Select "Save All Information"
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

I'm not sure that this is an issue anymore with the game. I'm seeing odd behaviour on other applications as well. I won't bother you further untill I can track down the real cause.

Using a Logitech? I recently had a spell of the same thing a while ago, with my Logitech mouse. Removing the Logitech drivers cured it. Since then, however, I've reinstalled the entire system from scratch - including Logitech drivers - and don't have the problem.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Mabe uninstall and reinstall huh?

Worth a shot!
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

My issue actually seemed to start after I found an odd "Hard Error" message on my screen one morning. (My PC is chroned to boot up in the morning on it's own.) Kept clicking it off and it would pop right back. Finally I just booted again and everything appeared to come up normally, but then I started having these wierd mouse problems. (No I haven't had a chance to try to fix it)

Problem fixed.... it was my track ball wedged under a bar of my desk with the button depressed. (don't I feel silly now?) Thanks for all the help though.

Thread Information