Thread: Chaos - House of Pain

Default Chaos - House of Pain

Yes, your eyes arent playing tricks on you. The Lady of Pain has started a new guild with the help of a few good friends. Possibly the newest guild to date. We are currently Veteran biped adventurers that kill alot and craft a little, but all are welcome.

We want other dedicated players who seek challenge and satisfaction to help in creating a successful new guild. The plan is to have guild events, contests, and most of all fun! You won't hear us complain about changes, nerf's or whatever else is thrown our way. We are here to overcome and adapt.

So if you think your up for the challenge and wanna get yourself knee deep into the trenches of Istaria! Please pay us a visit in our chat channel "House of Pain" and say "Hello" and be ready for the fight of your life!

Jayne
    Guildmistress
    House of Pain

Congrats. Sounds good, Jayney. I may have to create
    its cousin on Order some day soon
    Got Cowbell?

Well so far we have a nice little group going that gets along great I might add. If anyone is looking for a guild to have fun. Give us a hollar in House of Pain chat on Chaos.

Hope to see ya soon

Jayne

Dravatar

Welcome back

Well since the start of this new guild things have really picked up and have breathed a new life for me in game. We are crafting and adventuring and having lots of fun. We are acually 97% away from completing our first expert shop. Its located in Mithrils Anvil and is a jewelryshop

We know it is a great addition to our guild and hope for the community also.

We are still looking for new members and welcome folks from all shards. If you want to start in a new refreshing guild on Chaos please visit our guild chat "House of Pain" and help us be all we can be

House of Pain makes me think of having to bring payment with me and chains and things like that.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

ROFL, no we dish out Pain, Kill the enemy and have sometimes been known to build Exp shops when bored

Default Re: Chaos - House of Pain

Well the House of Pain has been active during the hard times and now that things are looking up again I wanted to update this and welcome any new players and returning players to join us in our Chat "House of Pain".

See how you like us. We like to hunt and craft. At peak times we have 20+ on. Our Chat is usually full with guildies and friends. Come join us.

Jayne

Thread Information