Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough. Is. ENOUGH!!!

ROFL, geez you never cease to amaze me.

Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Vlisson, THERE HAS BEEN AN OFFICIAL statement sir, your unwillingness to either read it, comprehend it or for it to register in your brain does not mean one hasn't been made.
    then give me a quote Sir ^^ or a link

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    Oh Ser........we don't need to be reminded of that. Just wanted to list what they can do. Althought they are in there right to be upset, I'm trying to tone this down. I know you are simply stating the facts, but we have stated them many times before. no use in making things worse.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

Jayne

hmm please show me your facts ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    check the thread genius... its been quoted here... open your eyes and you'll find it.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

i searched this thread masterbrain Sir ^^

i found nothing, maybe you can help my tired eyes and give me a quote of this quote?

Were are talking about the facts in general, at least I am.

Some are paying and not paying for thier accounts.

GN hasnt patched you guys for weeks

etc.

You guys have told this to us, if there not facts then what are the facts?

You amuse me more and more Seranthor, i think you spent more time on the forums to flame someone than playing ingame.

We unity player didnt ask you na people tha you flame us, we asked TG not YOU na people, got it?

First i thought maybe and really MAYBE i go to a NA shard, but i dont want to play on a server where i get flamed if i ask something, then i prefer on staying untiy where 99% of the player base are nice and friendly to you.

But well, you wish unity to die, that this black blot goes away from TG's vest.

We are here in the UNITY forum and we talk about unity things, let us shout if we want, but STOP. NOW. JUMPING. ON. THE. UNITY. PLAYERS. NOW.

Got it? You all-knowing na shard players....

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    Look on page 22 of this thread... you have links to some of the official statements about the situation and you have an IRC log about part of the situation... NOW GO AND READ IT GENIUS.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    You amuse me more and more Seranthor, i think you spent more time on the forums to flame someone than playing ingame.

We unity player didnt ask you na people tha you flame us, we asked TG not YOU na people, got it?

First i thought maybe and really MAYBE i go to a NA shard, but i dont want to play on a server where i get flamed if i ask something, then i prefer on staying untiy where 99% of the player base are nice and friendly to you.

But well, you wish unity to die, that this black blot goes away from TG's vest.

We are here in the UNITY forum and we talk about unity things, let us shout if we want, but STOP. NOW. JUMPING. ON. THE. UNITY. PLAYERS. NOW.

Got it? You all-knowing na shard players....

I have 3 computers where I spend most of my time... which gives me one to play HZ, one to work, and one to laugh my arse off at the comics that you and the bawling brigade have become.

You always know where you stand with me, I'm not the kind of person that will say one thing to your face then say something different behind your back. If that is not the kind of person you want around you then by all mean stay on Unity where GN continues to stab you in the back and treat you like your lower than the fecal matter on the bottom of sewer worker shoes. I'm even willing to help anyone that is willing to help themselves. Those that sit on their hands crying boohoo whoa is me get nothing from me.

Please show me where I wished Unity would die, I really wanna see this. You are not talking, You are jumping to conclusions, you are casting aspersions, you are raising h*ll. Lots of exercise I see, but truly very little 'talk'. The amount of misdirected tears you and your kin are shedding would be enough to refloat the Bismarck. And that is unfortunate, because in complete reality you have the solution to your salvation staring you in the face and you refuse to see it let alone acknowledge it.

And for the record, if I was all knowing I'd know why your so arrogantly and blindly driven to cling to the planks of the rapidly sinking Unity

bad that this thread has only 8 pages on my comp (another setting)

but i dont care it anymore

if people like you have only fun to trash a discussion then im not interested anymore

You are right Seranthor, all your facts proof it, i resign to your omniscience

30 pages of bloody crap here, oh well.

And what about? Has GN received the latest patches and just were to lazy run 'em or haven't they received anything so they simply can't patch?

Well my guesses are either (please keep in mind, I'm not half as smart as Mr. Seranthor):

GN contract for updates and stuff were running out and Tulga refuses to make a new contract for a fair price (whatever that is).

GN doesn't want to invest any work into Unity anymore, but feels nice to take the money as long the amount is higher then hosting costs and refuses to sell database to Tulga for a fair price (whatever that is).

Oh and allways keep in mind, most Unity players are a bit sensible with the silence thingie when asking Tulga, as they are with GN ....... well that's a point, you could really blame GN for. Ahhh and right, that "helping" email about the "chance" to play on US shards - we always were able to do - it really has a bad smell.

Well, nothing more to say about that point at with the current information and I give the thread back to Mr. Seranthor to continue as forum jester for the Unitarians.

Want to ignore me?
    Find that bloody button yourself, you're smart enough :b

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

I've always seen Luca as the right man in the wrong company, he always been the one to trust and to get answers from and I really missed him during his "week" in Frankfurt or whatever he called it. Well his shining armour has become more like glowing or some lower tier, but so far he's the only one at all that says anything (except Ophelia that mostly tried to defend her letter)
    OK GN might be the only one to blame for all this and if they are anything like they have been the last year they most likely are to blame. Whats different now is that
    1) For the first time TG is quiet, I mean it can't be against any laws to say "we can't comment at the moment" + why they can't comment, (not a lawyer but that would be redicilous) and
    2) For the first time in a very long time GN is not quiet. The obvious way for them to handle this is to shut up and hope at least someone will stay on Unity.

Probably am I wrong and GN hits another low mark but I'm staying positive. I still believe in Unity, it's filled with funny and friendly people and the community is great! I would really miss alot of people if they turned off the switch.

I thought for a moment that if Unity would die I would start over on a NA server, well not likely but it could happen... After have read these pages that is totally out of the question, here you had a good chance to be ambassadors and try to welcome us to your servers, but I would rather choose the immature kids in WoW before you, at least they aren't as hostile and unfriendly as you are. Why can't we all be friends?
    Well can't say the Unitarians have been the happiest campers on this thread either, at least they have a reason to feel abandoned and aggresive...
    I just hope not all on Chaos are like sir Masterbrain, then you are in bigger trouble than Unity (dont bother reply this Ser if youre not sure it will be quoted, put you on ignorelist at page 20). Would be better if there were a ton of Honeythorns instead, then we wouldnt need this thread and all could be happy instead

Wow.. going to paint us all with one brush because of your interaction with one person.

Nice job stereotyping there.

And believe me, the worst players here are 100 times better than the worst that WoW has to offer... but on second thought, I've heard that the folks who run WoW in europe are far better at it than those that run it in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Legur
    I've always seen Luca as the right man in the wrong company, he always been the one to trust and to get answers from and I really missed him during his "week" in Frankfurt or whatever he called it. Well his shining armour has become more like glowing or some lower tier, but so far he's the only one at all that says anything (except Ophelia that mostly tried to defend her letter)
    OK GN might be the only one to blame for all this and if they are anything like they have been the last year they most likely are to blame. Whats different now is that
    1) For the first time TG is quiet, I mean it can't be against any laws to say "we can't comment at the moment" + why they can't comment, (not a lawyer but that would be redicilous) and
    2) For the first time in a very long time GN is not quiet. The obvious way for them to handle this is to shut up and hope at least someone will stay on Unity.

Probably am I wrong and GN hits another low mark but I'm staying positive. I still believe in Unity, it's filled with funny and friendly people and the community is great! I would really miss alot of people if they turned off the switch.

I thought for a moment that if Unity would die I would start over on a NA server, well not likely but it could happen... After have read these pages that is totally out of the question, here you had a good chance to be ambassadors and try to welcome us to your servers, but I would rather choose the immature kids in WoW before you, at least they aren't as hostile and unfriendly as you are. Why can't we all be friends?
    Well can't say the Unitarians have been the happiest campers on this thread either, at least they have a reason to feel abandoned and aggresive...
    I just hope not all on Chaos are like sir Masterbrain, then you are in bigger trouble than Unity (dont bother reply this Ser if youre not sure it will be quoted, put you on ignorelist at page 20). Would be better if there were a ton of Honeythorns instead, then we wouldnt need this thread and all could be happy instead
    Wow, a BZ for Luca and snide comments from someone that put me on ignore w/o the courage to allow me to respond. With class acts like you sir all I have to say that you, Luca and GN all deserve each other...

If your positions and opinions are so fragile as to be unable to stand up to scrutiny then by all means dont engage your mouth, engage your feet and flee.

Everyone has the right to have their opinion... I dont see why you have to repeat your opinion over and over again every time someone else writes what they think?

This thread is very much repeating repeating repeating... Let people write their opinion and then be done with it...
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    ROFL, geez you never cease to amaze me.

Jayne
    oh yeah sure he is incredibly funny. I for one am so pleased to give him so much pleasure and endless opportunities to write beautiful insults and providing food for this feeling of vast superiority.

We don't need to be shown the (polluted) well of gaming pleasure. We didn't ask for these so called solutions. We asked for answers which we don't get. And we'll keep on asking till we get them. And if it bothers you... don't read it.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Geez, this is a topic out of bounds.
    I guess everyone should just calm down and relax for a while.
    All there has been in the 30 pages and the last months are wild speculations.
    Noone except Tulga and GN really knows why the situation is like it is atm.
    All the people in this thread do nothing but fighting about scenarios that might be logical or well constructed, still, all they are are assumptions.

The most ridiculous turnout is now the NA vs EU bashes. Come on people, we all just want to play a nice game and that's it.
    We don't want to blame certain persons, we don't want to put one company over the other.
    It's just no use at all to try to point the finger on one side, or about who is right or wrong here.

I am kinda tired, tbh to have to scroll through 30 pages where 80 percent just is a discussion of who is right or wrong.

Noone of us players knows. Period.

We all have to wait for official statements.
    And if there is one thing that HZ players mastered well... then it's patience for official posts. So why all those arguments?

But while I am at it:
    Yes, it's an option starting on a NA shard. But it's nothing we wanted to hear.
    It's quite simple really.
    Someone has to explain to us, why it's impossible to patch Unity, to install the same launcher, etc... to deliver the same game the NA got.

But until now, we are missing such an explanation.

And there are only two entities in the HZ world who can answer this to us:
    GN
    and
    Tulga

As long as we do not get a statement from TG saying "it's all GN's fault" we don't know
    As long as we do not get a statement from GN saying "it's all TG's fault" we don't know
    As long as we do not get a statement from both saying "We both screwed it up!" we don't know

So, please, all... just sit back and wait for the official statements.
    As it always is in gaming industry. If they had something to release as a statement, they would do it.
    If they don't, there will be reasons for it.

Sadly, we as players can't do nothing about it. Given you still want to play (because account cancelling is not playing)

Cheers
    Meta
    -- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

Don't see an arguement. You see who started this Thread. And you see people saying there are many reasons that COULD be. And I think everyone agrees that we have no official statement from either party.

All this thread is bringing out is what we as smart game paying citizens can think of many ideas as to why Unity has been ignored, thats it.

if you don't want to hear or read the comments then don't post it or don't read it.

Jayne

yes i dont see any argument too, we should let rest this thread in peace ^^

nobody from TG or GN answered any question (here in THIS) thread.

Thread Information