Thread: Hunting for a Lair. Tips?

Default Hunting for a Lair. Tips?

My GF and I are hunting for a lair, and I'm not sure how to really go about doing this.

I'd like to find a lair of a decent size, doesn't really matter where it is, though it'd be preferrable if it weren't a million miles from a teleport pad, it'd be nice if there were nearby biped plots but this isn't a requirement, and I'd like one that doesn't have a bunch of hostile mobs near it.

The one thing she does want, though, is for the lair to be Flying-Only.. meaning, only a flying dragon can access it, and I'm already in a guild, so I don't want a guild lair plot.

Any of you dragons happen to know of any unowned lairs that are flying-only, and meet the criteria above? Do any of you dragons know a decent way to search for a lair like this?

--Dhalin

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    My GF and I are hunting for a lair, and I'm not sure how to really go about doing this.

I'd like to find a lair of a decent size, doesn't really matter where it is, though it'd be preferrable if it weren't a million miles from a teleport pad, it'd be nice if there were nearby biped plots but this isn't a requirement, and I'd like one that doesn't have a bunch of hostile mobs near it.

The one thing she does want, though, is for the lair to be Flying-Only.. meaning, only a flying dragon can access it, and I'm already in a guild, so I don't want a guild lair plot.

Any of you dragons happen to know of any unowned lairs that are flying-only, and meet the criteria above? Do any of you dragons know a decent way to search for a lair like this?

--Dhalin

AFAIK the only lairs that require flight are north of the rift, and on Drakul, there may be a handful scattered around, but, flying only and not a 'million miles' from a teleport pad seem to be mutually exclusive.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

1 that I know of is at Desert's edge (it's not one of the big ones... it's the skinny deep one at 473sp) right next to the gem golem spawns
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

even north of the rift, you can run there.. but its not worth it

Well, okay, I'll rephrase that.... Lairs found on cliffs... they might not require flying, but you'd have to drop down from above to reach.... lairs that have entrances like the Kion Crystalshaper Cave near the Deadlands... something like that.

--Dhalin

can be reached from above generally but try on Dikaina Island (Grayling is one of the ports there), there are a lot of biped plots below but there are some gorgeous lairs up there with great views and high enough up that most people probably wouldn't bother to climb up. One of my guildies has one of them on Unity.

Thanks, I'll look into that and see if any of them are available.

--Dhalin

Thread Information