Thread: Bristo / Consigner

Default Bristo / Consigner

OK I am still pretty new at this (2months playing) but

The consigner in Bristo where a put a LOT of items, just up and shut down and moved to a different part there.

I've yet to get all the items back, or SHOULD? I not be getting them?

and the other odd part is when you do a web search items are still showing up in the listing for the Bristo Consigner.

is this a lesson to me? don't use player built consigners.

thanks

There was apparently a problem with people trying to 'vault stuff' by putting things on a consigner, then shutting the consigner down. It USED to default all back into your Vault when the consigner shut down. Now I think that it 'waits' for the 2 week or so period, then will default into your inventory. You'll get it back at some point (Or SHOULD get it back anyways).

My 2c.
    -HratLi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Goozy Oozy
    and the other odd part is when you do a web search items are still showing up in the listing for the Bristo Consigner.
    Those listings would be for Aidan, the tech comps consigner, not a player-built one.
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

When I tore down the connie on my plot (because I was moving to a bigger plot) I immediately got all of the items back in my vault. This was about 1-2 weeks ago. I know I had things on the Bristugo consigner near the pad and I have yet to see anything come back. Is is possible for someone at Tulga to check and see what happened in this case?

I just logged into game after being away for a couple of weeks. I am hoping to sell my plot and buy a new one, so I cleared out a ton of inventory/silo junk and put most of it on Bristugo. I was a little shocked when I logged in today hoping to see that it all had sold and that I was rich . Of course, it appears that nothing (or very little) sold, and there's a pawn broker in the consigner's place. It doesn't appear that anything got moved into my vault, and I am pretty sure its well past the usual time out of broker sales. Any word on the situation here yet? I'll be rather sad if all that stuff is lost .

Thread Information