Thread: Horns/Teeth Natural Color?

Default Horns/Teeth Natural Color?

I've been taking a wee gander at the screen shots and I noticed taht some drakes actually have naturally colored horns and toothies! .... In other words, they aren't the same color as their scales. How does one go about making themselves look this way? Have I missed something??

Cobal made a mod that the horns/teeths/winclaws are white.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=12230

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Great! And thank you very very much. *bows with a flick of the earfins*

Now my teeth be sparkly white and clean!

You can find more dragon mods, and other mods here

LINK

Just so you know, the mod for the horns and teeth will not noticeably work for all dragons. I guess it depends upon something in the textures. It worked fine for my main, but the hatchilng I created not too long ago has the look as if I don't have the mod installed.

From what I recall, the new textures aren't actually white - it's a massively lighter shade of your normal scale colour. Dragons with very dark scales may therefore end up with slightly odd-coloured teeth.

Antonath

I'm a matallic blue drake, though my appologies as I got home and didn't really get to try it out. I totally forgot! I was so wrapped up and building my lair! Though I'll see tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Thread Information