Thread: Billing issues...

Angry Billing issues...

Anybody else having billing issues all of a sudden? I purchased a second account on July 4th, was billed for it on July 5th, and everything was working fine. Today I get an email saying I only have 1 account, but 2 plots, and 1 of them will be auctioned off. Then I checked my account and now only 1 subscription shows up. Anybody else having issues show up again?

Yup, having the exact same issue

DeathHawk

Similar......kind of.

Had to redo my credit card info, no prob........new info input and processed on 6th July (credit card debited on same date) but apparantly, on account page I show NO active subscriptions and just wondering if that's why I can't get into game (authentication server issues).....

Same thing happened to me. I was charged the first time I created the account, not it disappeared. I created it again just to make sure I wouldn't lose a plot, and I was charged again for a second time. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago, and nothing yet. Still sitting in a pending status. Looks like I am going to have to file a dispute with the credit card company for the first charge since I paid for something that I apparently no longer have.

Dravatar

The same here. I had multiple subscriptions and now all have been cancelled but one.

Edit: I sent an email off to the [email protected] site regarding this. I'm not trying to flood someone's inbox, but if they aren't aware of a problem, they won't be able to fix it.
    Last edited by Dravatar; July 28th, 2006 at 07:08 PM.

Running into the same thing, two accounts with no subscriptions, both hold plots that I do not want to lose. I submitted a Ticket several days ago and received an answer that it had been forwarded to the appropriate department. Now I'm wondering what effect the change in Billing as mentioned yesterday will have on this?

Change in billing does not occur until August 1. Hopefully if you try at that time, barring any unforeseen automatic action that might be taken under the old system, your accounts might reactivate properly.

I just redid my account information around 00:30 on 8/1/2006. The update appeared to take and it accepted my PayPal payment just fine.

It then directed me to the "Savage Eden" page and told me I could login to the game.

I did just buy a Horizons subscription and not a "Savage Eden" one, didn't I?
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by FleshRoast
    It then directed me to the "Savage Eden" page and told me I could login to the game.
    Same here lol, but I did notice I was paying EI for Horizons on PayPal payment screen.

Oops!

I just completed the billing change information. The end process said Paypal would be billed for Horizons on a monthly basis. But to my surprise the following redirect was shown:

Thank you for subscribing to Savage Eden.
    You will receive an e-mail from Paypal with your subscription details.
    You may now log in to the game!
    I hope this is just an oversight on the web designer’s part as I really was not interested in playing Savage Eden at this time.

*Waits for official word from EI regarding the many billing issues*
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Hrm, I had just signed up for the free trial yesterday.. and
    have not as of yet gotten any email of verification of my account
    (though the one of billing went through). I as well was directed to
    the Savage Eden page.. which was rather disturbing at the time.
    Of course I could not just sign in to check my account.. since I have
    no password currently, bah. I was wanting to see how things have gone
    in the past year or so I've been away.
    Last edited by Reilata; August 1st, 2006 at 03:12 PM.

Order - Reilata - Still Lairless..
    Altoholoic

Thread Information