Thread: Win a (Hunting) Date with Jayne!

Default Win a (Hunting) Date with Jayne!

Win a (Hunting) Date with Jayne!

In conjunction with this month’s interview, Chaos Reigns! is holding our first contest! The winner will accompany Jayne on an extended hunting trip to her favorite spot in Istaria, Elnath. In addition to all loot collected, the winner will receive a very special weapon which Jayne used in battle for over a year and an after-action interview in the following edition of Chaos Reigns!

To enter, tell the editors, in 500 words or less, why you want to go hunting with Jayne. Brag, grovel, recite epic poetry in her honor, compose a sonnet with lots of bloodshed! There are no level or class restrictions and Jayne may even, at her option, provide ambrosia afterwards. Submissions will be accepted for two weeks following publication of this issue. Winner is assumed to have consented to incurring any and all Death Points accumulated during the prize period.

To enter, send your submissions to Alladania or Klaus via PM on the community forum.

This contest is open to all legal residents of Chaos, except in the void or where prohibited by Jayne. All rites reversed, persecutors will be violated.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

D*mn, I wanted a crafting one... *chuckle*

good contest idea though...
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

wow, I'm thinking of moving to Chaos now.

omg Jayney... what has happened to you...LOL
    Got Cowbell?

Having been on many hunting "trips" with the aforementioned. A word of warning:

Watch your PANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    wow, I'm thinking of moving to Chaos now.
    Aww. It's okay. I'll take you out on a hunting date AA0
    Got Cowbell?

Wooo, I have a good feeling about this.
    *shines his horns up*

Can I feel special? I've been hunting with Jayne many times.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Well i hope everyone is putting in the submittals for Klaus and Alladania to review. By all means this contest/quest is still active

Jayne

If we don't get submittals, I guess {sigh} I'll just have to take the winner's place...... ;-)

Yea Alla... Ill see if I cant get my submission fully ready to submit before I have to head to vacation...
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Just to reiterate, YES, the contest is still on!

If the forums don't remain up the full length of the contest entry period, send your entries to [email protected] and we'll do it that way.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

In case you've wondered, the contest is still running. Let's see those entries.

We've extended the deadline for submissions a little bit due to the sale of the game to EI; the new deadline is August 4th at midnight MT. We've gotten some very good submissions so far, and we hope the folks that have submitted will understand why the deadline is being extended.

Thank you!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

So why haven't there been any reply here about how the hunt went

Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Thread Information