Thread: Houseing

Question Houseing

I have one thing that seems to not fit with this game so well. Why is it that we can have 5 toons but only one plot. The one plot would be excellant if there was no draggys. But i as many ppl that play, may have not only a regular toon but a draggy as well. What i want to know is why we arn't allowed to have one plot and one lair per account. Or why do we our guild plots count as a personal plot, if they did not we could have a lair if you have a draggy.
    I think with Istaria growing as it is that we should be allowed one plot and one lair per account, or a guild plot and one other plot or lair, your choice, per account. Either way it is not fair that so those of us that have a draggy as an alt are unable to have a lair for them even if a very small one. I know that would make my draggy happy to have a small lair to call home.

KYMBA
    I smell the sweet scent of dark victory. The ramped blood under foot flows as that of a ravens kiss. On the valley of dispear, the sun rises, drenched in glory i stand.

There is a limited number of plots in the world, if you need more you need to pay for that space

It is hard enough for new players to find a place to call home now - without allowing all those of us who have been around for a longer time to take up 2 plots... Many of us have multiple subs so that we can have more than one plot/lair .. you would allow me (with 3 subs) to have 6 plots - it would not take very long to fill up every last plot in istaria and give new players nothing at all.

Thread Information