Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: EI Interactive Acquires Horizins

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw
    cachey toon unforchently its the sad sad Truth Ei will most likly bork the Game Set it a Blaze and leave it Un Reserectibell like i Did Ummarry Last night

Continues to sing that song
    I will admit it.

I have no idea what you just said.
    Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Helcat
    I will admit it.

I have no idea what you just said.
    something about borking and Umy is all I got
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Default it Means that Hz Is Set on fire

And Before Ei Dose any thing they need to Call Dave Up and ask him do you want to continue to help Create Horizons Grab the Devs and every one that was Making this Game Great and Hire them the Devs are Jobless they aint going to stay that way For long there Gifted they Made Hz Possible I was Hooked on the Player base the Support Safe and belda Shadow Claw change was needed but Not this Ei has to Put out this Wiled Fire in a Official announcement before the Player base is Gone!

Lisson to the Song hell Cat

*listens... but all he can hear is...*

"bye bye Miss Istarian Pie...
    drove my Yugo to Bristugo but Bristugo was dry..."
    Got Cowbell?

Wrong one !
    this one gows out to the One i love

If I were EI I would quickly go in and look at some of the latest hotbuttons and see what I could do to hold on to the current player base long enough to let them know the game isn't dead (if they plan to continue it, that is)

Things I think would hold more people here for a little while are-

-increase the amount of t6 resources in the field by about triple.

-lower the resource requirements for all buildings by about 25%.

-increase the comp drop rate on the t5-t6 mobs by about double.

Things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Helcat
    *looks at watch*

k.. who had "12 hours" in the "When will the VN Board Trolls
    Arrive to Say I told Ya So" pool?
    Nope, nope, you got me wrong. Not a VN Board Troll, and in fact I used to be one of the bigger fans, back when Tazoon was our forums. You know, back when DB was still semi-believable.

AE had to work very hard to convert me from being a huge fan to a huge critic, it didn't happen over night. I even stuck with them quite steadfastly through the bankruptcy, and into Tulga's ownership. I remember thinking how much it sucked when Monica and the rest had to move on, but that I was still very excited and hopeful about the game even then.

But after two and a half years of paid beta a person would have to either be very naieve or very stubborn to still be a fan.

Regardless, I have supported them with two subscriptions pretty much the whole time, even being one of their bigger critics. I think I have had a total of 3 non-paying months since they came out, dispite many more non-playing ones. I support the idea of Horizons, I just happened to be a bit more realistic about it than many of you, and a lot less than many before me.

If finding bitter amusement in all of this makes me a troll, so be it. But at least don't try to pin the VN thing on me, they trolled for the fun of it. I simply post my feelings and frustrations inspired by more than 3 years of playing Horizons and dealing with the incompetence with which it has been brought to us.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Senkeleron Fell
    If I were EI I would quickly go in and look at some of the latest hotbuttons and see what I could do to hold on to the current player base long enough to let them know the game isn't dead (if they plan to continue it, that is)

Things like that.
    I expect they are going to do what GN has attempted to do with the European servers: The bare minimum required to get the game to pay for itself and return some cash on investment before it dies.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Senkeleron Fell

Things like that.
    Agreed
    Well Posted
    they Must Put this Fire out be for it gets to Far out of Control 18 bords in Counting

i wonder if they are Reading this ?
    Last edited by lightning claw; July 21st, 2006 at 03:36 PM.

Bah, Senk, where's your sense of adventure?

- All T6 resources now to be in the form of a Named golems/treents. 24 hour respawn and to be guarded by Valkor and SoG.

- To increase the value of trade, All Formulas are now 1 use only. All spells will be 'depleted' after 1 cast as well.

-Increase aggro range to 100m and remove distance limitations on their attacks. All monsters are now social to each other.

- Techs of all tiers now also require an additional Wind golem vapour, Zombie Toe and Myloc Hair. To increase the trade with Dragons, the Essence Orb requirement will be replaced with Flame, Ice or Energy bone splinters.

- All items suffer 'aging' on or off line, this includes items in vaults, plots, bank accounts and hoard.

- Crafting Machines will now all be moved to a secret island guarded by packs of undead female fiends wearing Kion Formal Wear named 'Typhoons'.

::throws acorns into the air and wood on the bonfire ::

-HratLi

Sorry. Got caught up in the moment....

Roflmao :d
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn
    Nope, nope, you got me wrong. Not a VN Board Troll, and in fact I used to be one of the bigger fans, back when Tazoon was our forums. You know, back when DB was still semi-believable.

AE had to work very hard to convert me from being a huge fan to a huge critic, it didn't happen over night. I even stuck with them quite steadfastly through the bankruptcy, and into Tulga's ownership. I remember thinking how much it sucked when Monica and the rest had to move on, but that I was still very excited and hopeful about the game even then.

But after two and a half years of paid beta a person would have to either be very naieve or very stubborn to still be a fan.

Regardless, I have supported them with two subscriptions pretty much the whole time, even being one of their bigger critics. I think I have had a total of 3 non-paying months since they came out, dispite many more non-playing ones. I support the idea of Horizons, I just happened to be a bit more realistic about it than many of you, and a lot less than many before me.

If finding bitter amusement in all of this makes me a troll, so be it. But at least don't try to pin the VN thing on me, they trolled for the fun of it. I simply post my feelings and frustrations inspired by more than 3 years of playing Horizons and dealing with the incompetence with which it has been brought to us.
    All well and good, but point is, no one benefits from
    "I told ya so" right now...
    Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn
    I expect they are going to do what GN has attempted to do with the European servers: The bare minimum required to get the game to pay for itself and return some cash on investment before it dies.
    And the easiest way to do that is to find some simple things to change that will hold on to some of the subscriptions. Things that don't require any coding, just database manipulation.

like moving forward with the latest Delta that's sitting
    on Blight, and patching it to Live next week...
    Got Cowbell?

Curiouser and Curiouser, said Alice.

I want to know who the new "Vision guy" is, if DB is no longer it.

I want to know how many and who will be developing our beloved game.

I can wait on the rest, so long as the servers are up.

Will the new Vision Guy (tm) please step forward and pacify the unruly mobs?

Folks are starting to tie Fire-brands to the Foxes and sending them running though the fields...
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire
    Will the new Vision Guy (tm) please step forward and pacify the unruly mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire
    Folks are starting to tie Fire-brands to the Foxes and sending them running though the fields...
    :: puts his duct tape and Istarian Army knife away::

-HratLi
    Hahaha... this is fun. I better stop though. People will start taking me seriously. Catch you folks Monday on these threads if the boards are still up.

*smacks that stupid lightbulb into next week*
    Got Cowbell?

Yeah, that lightbulb scares the tar outta me. Not exactly confidence inspiring.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Tigris

* Pulls out her Mithril Istarian Army Knife.
    * Adjusts the Scary Lightbulb thing.

Thread Information