Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: questions for ei

The only question I have at the moment is: What is Unity's future?????
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

*nods* Now lets just hope they reply at some point.....
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    i fear we will get for several month not any patch/fix/update

only if the new company bought some old staff members too
    That's kind of what happened when Tulga took over for a while, not only that but aparently support tickets were lost/forgotten about that should have been handled a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan
    The only question I have at the moment is: What is Unity's future?????

Susan, what 'future'?, Unity's 'future' is controlled solely by GN, no other entity has a hand in it.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Susan, what 'future'?, Unity's 'future' is controlled solely by GN, no other entity has a hand in it.
    And EI has to decide in which way they now work together with GN, don't they? So I ask this question here, bleh.
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Actually, I'd think the question would be better asked 'Is GN planning on working with EI in a more open, honest way more beneficial to the Unity players than they worked with TG'... but hey, thats just my view from the balcony.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Nah, it's a fair question, and it's up to EI and GN to answer it. Frankly, I want to know as well, because it's one more indication of EI's plans for the game and for the players.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

*nods*
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

I really hope EI can provide some desperately needed help for GN. I think there were alot of ego issues involved with Tulga/GN due to the fact that tulga really was just AE with a diff name and GN really didnt like the fact their previous agreement was flushed by the courts. Basically left GN out in the cold and at the mercy of Tulga to tell them what each fix would cost.

Oh well, water under the bridge. I think EI needs some time thought to look at the code before they can even pretend to have a clue about how to best help GN

Well something must be done to improve Unity. The players of Unity have showed true patience. I only hope EI and GN can give them what they deserve. Whats past is past lets just hope for a brighter future for Unity. Who cares who was at fault lets justfix the problem today. The players of Unity deserve the game I take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankua Daru
    Well something must be done to improve Unity. The players of Unity have showed true patience. I only hope EI and GN can give them what they deserve. Whats past is past lets just hope for a brighter future for Unity. Who cares who was at fault lets justfix the problem today. The players of Unity deserve the game I take for granted.
    Then Ankua I'd implore you to impress upon GN the need to pay for what they should instead of expecting it for free. I'm certain that had they have paid for what they should have they'd have their patches to apply.

Then Ankua I'd implore you to impress upon GN the need to pay for what they should instead of expecting it for free. I'm certain that had they have paid for what they should have they'd have their patches to apply.
    Seranthor, do you have any proposal how to apply any pressure on GN as a Unity player?

They have ranted about it, cried for help about it, sent in heaps of tickets, made it public, created letters of support, threatened to leave, cancelled accounts....and by doing so they have to fear that they bring Unity's end a little closer and damage the friends they leave behind.

There seems to be no means available to them to 'impress' anything on GN.

Thats why they desperately try to look for an outside agency who could. They had the hope that the damage of reputation horizons gets from the shoddy GN service would prompt TULGA to apply pressure on GN. Maybe TULGA couldn't. And maybe it'll turn out that EII can't as well. But that seems to be their only hope.

Unless you, Seranthor, come up with a plan...

Quote Originally Posted by Ankua Daru
    i really hope that you will help us

the situation on Unity is not acceptable

GN will never earn money due to their lack of good behavior.

We have no support at all and i fear this will not change.

But frustrated Unity players will take the bad mood to other games and tell everyone (to NA players too) that HZ is no good game. Then YOU loose players as well due to bad advertising

Incorrect and false statement, please ignore it.

Seranthor unless you were directly involved with Game Network or Tulga Games I kindly ask you to refrain from making statements about a situation you don't know (and even if you had inside information, which you are supposed not to, then once again don't put your personal belief in front of your impossibility to know what is true and what is not).

Hello Luca,

would you please tell the Unity players what they could do to get proper support from GN? (And to avoid misinterpretation, I'm not talking about patching, I am referring to the matters of answering support tickets, unexpected and unexplained long downtimes, only rare presence of WM in-game to trigger events...)

Or is that also something that cannot be discussed due to lack of proper information?

Quote Originally Posted by snickel
    Unless you, Seranthor, come up with a plan...
    I'd dearly love to help them, but at every turn I'm told that they either dont want my help or that I'm not really wanting to help them only to flame them.
    I can only help those that truly want my help.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    Incorrect and false statement, please ignore it.

Seranthor unless you were directly involved with Game Network or Tulga Games I kindly ask you to refrain from making statements about a situation you don't know (and even if you had inside information, which you are supposed not to, then once again don't put your personal belief in front of your impossibility to know what is true and what is not).
    Luca, instead of running off at your mouth and attempting to flip this situation back on me or away from you how about present the facts, I like facts, if I'm wrong prove it. You sir dont know me from adam's housecat and dont know what information I have or have not, nor do you know what information I should have or shouldn't have.

Luca, instead of running off at your mouth and attempting to flip this situation back on me or away from you how about present the facts, I like facts, if I'm wrong prove it. You sir dont know me from adam's housecat and dont know what information I have or have not, nor do you know what information I should have or shouldn't have.
    You are the one moving public accusations so you are kindly asked to provide facts to support them or to stop once and for all.

It is true that I do not know you, I just know your nickname and the level of your dragon character.

It is true that I do not know what you know. I do know though what is not true in your posts.

I do also know that you shouldn't know anything about certain things you talk about, unless of course you are involved in one of the companies that are running or that have ran the game in the past. Since you are just a player though, I state once again that you shouldn't know anything about contracts, payments or anything else related to them. Without this knowledge I then ask you why are you commenting on them? Apart from spreading rumours, that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    You are the one moving public accusations so you are kindly asked to provide facts to support them or to stop once and for all.

It is true that I do not know you, I just know your nickname and the level of your dragon character.

It is true that I do not know what you know. I do know though what is not true in your posts.

I do also know that you shouldn't know anything about certain things you talk about, unless of course you are involved in one of the companies that are running or that have ran the game in the past. Since you are just a player though, I state once again that you shouldn't know anything about contracts, payments or anything else related to them. Without this knowledge I then ask you why are you commenting on them? Apart from spreading rumours, that is...
    And for all of your prattlings you still continue to attempt to avoid the subject. Put up the facts to show I'm wrong and my reason for asking them is removed.

Luca,

I respect you sir for coming here and posting. I think the situation could be greatly diffused if you would be so kind as to provide some info? Is GN in negotiation with EI?

Well unity database move back under EI and GN will no longer be involved in Horizons?

Please provide with as much informtion as you legally are able....

This will prevent speculation and rumormongering

Thread Information