Thread: Peeking in

Default Peeking in

Hiya folks.

Some of you might remember me, some of you might not. Just popped in to say hi and what's with the 3 day download? I was gonna sneak in unannounced but I'm still waiting for the download. (lost my originial CD in transit)

Welcome back Leanae!

Sorry for the frothing going on at the moment. Just a bit of change in the works and we just heard the 'official' announcement today. WB, let us know when you get back in what shard you're going to live on!

-HratLi

Probably Order. Might start a fiend on Chaos just to hang out with Jane and cause... well, chaos!

But if I don't show my little gnomish face on Order, I know a certain blue dragon would hunt me down then lecture me non-stop forever in big words that this little backwoods gnome wouldn't understand.
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwind
    Arydun Wyr'Thalu

Hahaha.. .Well in that case you can pretent not to understand because he misspelled something

Have fun!

-HratLi

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Smile On joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Leannae
    Probably Order. Might start a fiend on Chaos just to hang out with Jane and cause... well, chaos!

But if I don't show my little gnomish face on Order, I know a certain blue dragon would hunt me down then lecture me non-stop forever in big words that this little backwoods gnome wouldn't understand.
    Wherefore speak ye thus, wise one? It may be ye have direction to thy words, but I would not assume it so, for I am ever the least of draku.

Let it be known that there is weal among us once more! One of those most wise has come again! And might it be that the Gift could come among us? It would be to my joy were it so..

Welcome and thrice welcome, lady. Welcome thrice times that, and may ye find ShadowGuard and greet one thaty has ever kept space for thee in the poor spirit it bears.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast.

Hello fellow-gnome! *throws a salute*

Welcome to Order! Lets hunt for those lost formulas of Rachival, there are so many things to invent and investigate!
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back, Leannae. Sephiranoth isn't the only one with long words and long memory.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Leannae......is there another returning with you?
    Hope ya don't mind a devilish dorf pokin' ya a bit! VERY good to see you back, I'm sure Starwind will be just as excited!

Hello Leanne, of course this dragon remembers Arirabeth. There were few on the world of Spirit who did not know that name. Though I don't expect that you will remember me as we did not travel in the same circles.

Best Wishes and Welcome Back,
    Dracaena

edit: spelling- never could spell worth beans....

hope to see both you and Bori back
    Got Cowbell?

Thread Information