Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not cancelled and staying

Default Not cancelled and staying

Goes hand in hand, actually, anyone else staying?

I'll be staying until EI gives me a reason to leave.

And so far they haven't come close.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Staying, and thinking about adding another account!
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

My account expires on Sunday. I am considering subscribing for another month, only...

To at least see what they say and do.
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
    Benjamin Disrael

It will take alot more than changing companies to drive me away. Survived one buyout/merger already and came out better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr

Same. As far as I am aware, the game is the same today as it was a week ago, and I'm still having fun playing, so why would I cancel? If EI takes the game in directions that make it stop being fun then I'll cancel, but not before.

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

Still staying and playing! (Read: Sitting on my roof in Kion being the laziest dragon in Istaria) I'll still be here for a long time, or so I hope!
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

Tigris

Not cancelling and staying. I wanna see if EI can do as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr

Same here. If things turn for the worse, then I will reconsider my decision. Until then, I am here to stay.
    Avarr Hammerwrath
    Dwarven Guardian of Order
    Member of HoM
    Guardian
    Tailor/Armorer
    Carpenter/Fitter/Mason

I'm staying, this game has been through rough times. and this seems to be its roughest moment. The game needs the full player support to be able to pull through this.

Sticking around. Still having fun.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Heya Folks,

I have 3 accounts and I'll stay as long as I'm having fun, but this has been in very short supply over the last few of months and I'm close to leaving. What was happening with the games development and direction was driving me out.

The change in owners means nothing to me, only the level of enjoyment I get from playing has any value. I'm on a timetable and this doesn't change anything. If the new owners can instill a renewed sense of fun before my timetable's up then I'll stay, otherwise I'll go. They don't get an extension from me for being new.

If I leave, I leave. I wont come here and make an anouncement or fire pot shots as the door bangs on my butt on the way out. If I stay, I stay because I'm having fun.

I like this game, but the bottom line for me is the fun I get from it and I can find fun in a lot of places if I really look.

In short I don't care one bit if the game survives or not beyond that. I've played other games, some for very long periods of time, I don't pay for them to survive, I pay to have fun and I don't give 2nd chances. I will not pay in the hopes that "louie the lightbulb dude" or whatever they call themselves, may make this game more fun sometime into the future.

So yep, I'm staying...for what it's worth.

Darksun

I will definately be staying. I want to see this how this game will live, grow and prosper

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

I have six months left on my account so I'll be staying at least that long. If EI hasn't done enough to convince me by then it's probably not possible.

Im baaaack

Not that anyone wants to see me but I'm resubbing to this game after 2 year hiatas =)

Why quit now? No need to freak the hell out.

I'm staying.

Welcome back Spartikus!
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I'm here til they pry my cold stiff fingers off my mouse and shut down my PC. The responsive from EI has been good so far. It does sound like they have our best interests in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Goes hand in hand, actually, anyone else staying?
    As I noted earlier, I am giving the entire situation sixty days to resolve, one way or another. In sixty days, deeds shall far out-shine words. Until then, I shall keep my peace.

'Nuff said.
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Ya know, I've always hated artificial deadlines.

You know the ones--like if you don't do something in the next X number of days I'm going to try to kick your butt to the moon.

I get those at least two or three times a month in my practice. I used to engage in those tactics too when I was a baby lawyer. Until I learned it was all just shooting blanks.

And I learned to never spout off deadlines unless it really meant changing something major in my universe if the deadline wasn't met. Like the ability to win at trial would be compromised. Like my client wouldn't accept a settlement offer I made because he or it would have to pay more of my outrageous attorney's fees if the other side didn't pay by the deadline.

My universe won't change if EI doesn't come up with a completely comprehensive plan for Horizons in the next 60 days. It hasn't changed because the former Horizons dev team couldn't come with Expert Confectioner forms in 3 years. It hasn't changed because the former dev team couldn't figure out a loot revamp in 3 years.

I'm still logging in and having a great time. And if in 60 days--dayumn, in 60 years--I log in and don't have fun . . . . well, that's the day I cancel my accounts.

Thread Information