Thread: To the new owners, Re: rules of conduct and violations

Hybrid View

Default To the new owners, Re: rules of conduct and violations

I made note of the rules you have established for the conduct of players for Savage Eden, and I have to say I am quite pleased. Will the same rules be applied to Horizons now?

Secondly, will you be making note of those players who have already had infractions reported and disciplinary actions, such as suspensions or bannings, imposed under the Tulga rules?

I ask because I do not think that a player who has been caught AFK macroing or demonstrated a history of abusive or harassing behavior in the game should be given a blank slate to re-offend. Prior bad acts should not cause a new punishment, of course, but if such a person does transgress whatever rules you set down, it seems foolish to ignore the fact that they have done so previously.

Thank you.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Ditto.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could you at least hold the bannings off for a week to give me a chance to macro my mage up to lvl 60 or something =) thanks

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Spartikus
    Could you at least hold the bannings off for a week to give me a chance to macro my mage up to lvl 60 or something =) thanks

j/k
    *snicker*... No...

but you can always come be bait for me with the blighty blights or something...
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

I fully agree with your statement. I also hope that thier GM's will act swiftly when abusive behavior is found.

Ditto, I hope that the special priviledges given also get taken care of.

There should be no dev that spawns boss mobs specially for anyone, or make up quest items with incomplete parts.

In fact, in most companies, owner/dev family members are excluded to prevent any chance of favoritism.

Thread Information