Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Half Giant Daze

Mr Seranthor has major druid envy. He loves ranger but doesnt like it that they are a one mob at a time build. He doesnt see the tradeoff so calls for druid nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarran of Chaos
    Mr Seranthor has major druid envy. He loves ranger but doesnt like it that they are a one mob at a time build. He doesnt see the tradeoff so calls for druid nerfs.
    Please for all that is holy show me where I've called for druid nerfs? The only one calling for nerfs is YOU. Where the holy (censored) do you get off? Genius sir, I already am a 100 druid, as well as a 100 ranger, 100 healer, 100 guardian and enough other classes. I dont need to envy anyone and I most certainly dont envy you. You sir are the one with the envy complex because clearly you have issues with your toon, your build and most importantly yourself. Grow up, get some clues and stop trying to pretend your something and someone your not.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Please for all that is holy show me where I've called for druid nerfs? The only one calling for nerfs is YOU. Where the holy (censored) do you get off? Genius sir, I already am a 100 druid, as well as a 100 ranger, 100 healer, 100 guardian and enough other classes. I dont need to envy anyone and I most certainly dont envy you. You sir are the one with the envy complex because clearly you have issues with your toon, your build and most importantly yourself. Grow up, get some clues and stop trying to pretend your something and someone your not.
    hahaha dude plz sthu

hahaha dude plz sthu

So let me get this right, your going to accuse me of demanding nerfs and refuse to show me where? That takes a lot of class, not.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

So let me get this right, your going to accuse me of demanding nerfs and refuse to show me where? That takes a lot of class, not.
    Im done with this thread. You've degenerated it into nothing more than talking smack.

This has degenerated into nothing more than poo flinging. As it is no longer constructive, I am done posting on this topic. In closing I would like to say...
    HALF GIANT EQUALITY NOW!

A dwarf can pull a huge number of mobs his level and then use Dwarven Toughness. 30 seconds is sufficient time to knock them all down with AoE's.
    Wait, my reaver can't do that, he doesn't have any AoE's! NERF druids, they have what, 2 or 3, that automatically stun? Sheesh, stun everything until your next spell is almost cast....and when they DO hit you, you instantly hit back for 150+ damage....wow, sucks to be a druid. Unless of course, you're fighting evolved fyakki
    As far as I see it, basing your playstyle around a single ability that has a 5 minute recycle is so horribly inefficient you might as well craft, you'll gain adventuring experience just as fast. It's liking fighting mobs so high my dragon has to use shield of gold to survive, which is basically the same thing, only it's 1 min of half-damage.
    Oh, and getting hit with satyr charge sucks! 12 seconds, and I can't do ANYTHING? Yep, I'm dead.
    Maneso - The ONLY Half-Giant Dwarven Saris on Order (semi-retired)
    Keltchamn - The Glorious Goddess of Gold

Thread Information