Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions for EI

Well there we go then, we all can sit back and relax.
    Thank you.

Anima

Default EII questions

<waves!>

Some of us veterans have reached our personal limits with multi-schooling.
    My character theme is complete and I'm really quite comfortable with my playstyle. I'd personally enjoy a reason beyond coin and component gathering to hunt. Post 100th levels would give me a driving goal and keep me in the game more often.

1) Are there any plans to raise the level cap for Bipeds and Dragons?

<Waves!>

My questions are all of the above and one more. Do you plan to give significant answers to these questions at any time in the near future?
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Landowyn
    My questions are all of the above and one more. Do you plan to give significant answers to these questions at any time in the near future?
    I second that question.

Any plans to upgrade the servers and will that help out with performance issues any?

Any plans for some in game "town halls" ?Any chance to see that letter you

stated was forthcoming? Any chance too see a design preview like Tulga

had?Any chance to announce the new team anytime soon? thank you that is

all for now.

Any chance that the population of Istaria will give EI a chance to not only prove themselves, but to improve the game as well?
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

Arrow

As nearly as I can tell, as of the time I click 'Post', there are approximately 60 questions in this thread so far. This includes multi-part questions and questions which do not contain a '?' due to illiteracy and laziness.

MY questions are:

1) Is this thread JUST for questions? (Meaning: We have had no response from EI so far...)

- leading to a more explicit restatement of question 1 -

2) When the blazes can we expect ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS FROM EI??? (Else, why HAVE this thread?) <-- Note: Question 3.

Weston

p.s. That's approximately 63 questions so far, if you're keeping track.
    Last edited by Weston; July 26th, 2006 at 12:09 PM.
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston

2) When the blazes can we expect ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS FROM EI??? (Else, why HAVE this thread?) <-- Note: Question 3.
    Sorry Peaches not to derail but I asked EIdark(something) the, I assume new World Master of Dark last night and I got a quick answer of soon and he hopes we lake the answers. (for some reason I think he said next week but that is my wishful thinking.) They will need some time for transition to learn what they have to work with before the make uninformed answers. If it goes past next week then I would worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston
    As nearly as I can tell, as of the time I click 'Post', there are approximately 60 questions in this thread so far. This includes multi-part questions and questions which do not contain a '?' due to illiteracy and laziness.

MY questions are:

1) Is this thread JUST for questions? (Meaning: We have had no response from EI so far...)

- leading to a more explicit restatement of question 1 -

Weston

p.s. That's approximately 63 questions so far, if you're keeping track.
    What if this thread was only for questions? And not for answers? I'd still find it very useful, for myself to see if other players raise the same issues I would have and last but not least for EI to get an idea about the scope of issues. They can take these questions as a help to structure their work, to gear their plans to player needs.

A fine thread, even if no answers might be forthcoming in this very thread.

(But of course there will have to be some answers and actions by EI in the near future to alleviate the fears of many players.)
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Next question, when will the next update be pushed to GamersInfo.net?
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Default Alright, I'll be the one to ask...

In its own thread since, from what I can tell, queries in other threads have gone unnoticed or unanswered.

What's going to happen with the Confectioner revamp?????????

Everytime a Conf revamp has gotten worked on something happens to bring it to a complete halt... The first two or three times were caused by the main dev working on it quitting. This time, we've got an entirely new company in ownership and I want to know what's going to happen with all the work that's gone in and was due to go into the Conf revamp!

How much help were the developers after the buy out to help you with understanding the games code?

Was there any documentation left so you can still update the content and or fix the engine?

Quote Originally Posted by D0ZeR
    How much help were the developers after the buy out to help you with understanding the games code?

Was there any documentation left so you can still update the content and or fix the engine?
    Have you asked for help understanding the game's code? Do you have any sincere desire to add new features and new game systems, such that you would actually need to read said documentation?

Will Horizons continue to be developed, or is your intention to leave it as a minimal-effort side project with most of the "events" run by player volunteers?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Sultra

Default military program

Are you still going to do the military program? where if one person in the house has an account the millitary member gets one free to be able to play with his/her families while they are gone? (and yes lol some military members do have access to the internet)

Mili...

Thank Sultra have the same question..

how do we renew it also since that must happen today?
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

Is there a way we can communicate with EI in a chat about billing questions/problems such as irc chat? I have 9 accounts with different maturing dates and payment options.

Thread Information