Thread: First Impressions

Smile First Impressions

Look Every Player is Prediction the Worst Case Scenario.
    We all need to Sit back and Chill. Give them a Chance IF Knowledge is Power then give them time to acquire the Power we are Demanding. You Would not ask a Lv 1 Hatchling to Fight the Blight War in Harro, would you. Treat Ei the Same way as Just Starting out. Power can be obtained in a Reasonable amount of time. If we allow them to Learn and give them a Fair shot to do so. There in IRC I Read the Notes, the only Reason I am not in IRC is I Cant Figure out the Program well enough to Risk my Slowly Dieing System. That being said I apologize to the Folks at Ei Games For Jumping the Gun and not allowing you the time you Need to acquire the Knowledge Needed to answer all these Flaming Boards.

I Do Have But one Question For Ei Only
    How long Do you think you Need to Learn the game Experience the Game then Move a Head With it …? Is One year enough Time For you Guys Given that you Might Bring Back the Old Devs / Some of the old Devs to aid you in this Process.

For the Citizens of Istaria We too are being Judged and evaluated and in my Eyes We are Falling to Show Ei Games what has Made Istaria and Horizons a Great Game
    Come On i Know We all Can Act like adults and Do Better

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LUNUS Rules
    LUNUS Class Lv 100
    Crafter 63
    Lair shaper Dont go there
    Last edited by lightning claw; July 25th, 2006 at 04:35 AM.

i fear EI dont have the manpower to answer us our questions

they are real busy to do? yes what are they doing atm?

Thread Information