Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Type of Dragon are You?

Default Re: What Type of Dragon are You?

Just like my dragon ingame....

As the Night that buries all before it in Darkness, your Dragon color is... BLACK

If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?

shemra

Ooo then we can be evil together *grins*

-Ili

I've always seen you as the quietly supremely violent type!! The only time we really see it is when someone mentions Gnomes! [;)]

Spirit

And I will fight you guys since im a WHITE dragon :P which is realy trugh (ok ok in the game im grey because i count get white for some unnone reason :S ) And for the other test im a emerald dragon whick is realy trught too !! lol not bad those test !! lol
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

As the Fires that burn in the hearts of Men, your Dragon color is... RED

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no? But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.
    Noted, as I'm well versed in (A)D&D lore, I could have manipulated the result to mine content..[;)]

Yngvildr

As the Fires that burn in the hearts of Men, your Dragon color is... RED

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no? But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.

Which figures. Cos I am. And?

Sand Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
    As far as magical tendancies, a Sand Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
    During combat situations, the Sand Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Ouch.

I'm only a little hatchling, but I've got an enormous chip...

*looks at your avitar "fear the Boot" hehe

Morthulwen

heheh I went digging around the forums and found this =) so heres me!

As the Earth's life-giving skin, your Dragon color is... TAN

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're very shy and spend most of their time hidden in impassable mountain valleys. Every so often they get a little brave, and use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices. You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!

hehe really exactly ;)

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're very shy and spend most of their time hidden in impassable mountain valleys. Every so often they get a little brave, and use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices. You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Gonna check these links..on one web page, it showed me that i am THe Silver Dragon (that is nice too) but i prefer my TheGolden Dragon by The Glory of The Golden Dragons.

Best info on this ADnD dragons is in book The Dragons (www.wizards.com - books - dragonlance). There are many stories to read and whole book is a big story - I recommend this book to everyone [Y]

But best tests are on Draconic pages...even with dating checking over the world [:D]

Ok got it. Yellow looks same as gold [;)] So i think its good test [:D]

As the rays of the life-giving Sun, your Dragon color is... YELLOW

Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons). They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned "Chaotic Evil" but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either Neutral or "Lawful Evil." So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes, it's perfectly normal. You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current. When it's needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How's that for a neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds!

AND ( i had nick Fire Drake on warcraft 3 ! )

and your inner dragon is a ....
    Flame Drake

In the war between good and evil, Flame Drakes take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
    Dragon Description:

The Flame Drake is an elemental dragon. It makes it's home in active volcanoes and is totally unaffected by heat or fire.

Despite their imposing appearance, Flame Drakes are the guardians of good and make powerful and trustable allies. Their primary breath weapon is huge spray of molten lava.

The Flame Drake, as it's name implies, appears as a towering, living flame in the form of a dragon. Flame Drakes also radiate high levels of heat, and have a tendency to make melt and burn things for a 20 foot radius about their body.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Flames, Lava, and Stamina

Celestial Dragon
    In the war between good and evil, Celestial Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Celestial Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
    Dragon Description:

The Celestial Dragon is a large dragon species, and is covered with perfectly mirrored scales. It roams the skies and has been seen both during the day and at nighttime. This dragon does not speak, but communicates by thought alone.

Celestial Dragon's are solitary in nature. Often these dragons seem to act without rhyme or reason. The are very benevolent in nature, but at the same time they are totally unpredictable.

The dragons are kind and merciful, and will often offer their aid to mortals when they can see that they are needed.Celestial Dragon's earn their name from their visual appearance. When lading at night or in the daytime, it appears as if part of the sky has materialized into the form of a dragon.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Calcite and Good Fortune

I went back and tried the First link, got this:

As the mighty Blades of old, your Dragon color is... COPPER

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...) But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

From the second link:

Time Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Time Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Time Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    Dragon Description:

A rare and unusual dragon, seldom seen due to its ability to shift through time. However, seeing time dragon often means great changes and unusual events are about to occur. A time dragon is transparent in coloring, much like an irridescent smooth wine glass or glass catfish. Young time dragons are playful and inquisitive, able to teleport themselves at an early age. as they mature their scales take on a more irridescent hue, sometimes reflecting more of a blue, green or red coloring.

Mature time dragons are reclusive, but have been known to involve themselves in the affairs of humans for reasons that no one can be quite sure of. Their ability to travel through time makes them virtually omniscient, as they have seen first hand the outcomes of fate.

Time dragons often are incredibly intelligent and even tempered, but can be extremely confusing to talk to. They are consummate planners, able to set up chains of events that have repercussions beyond the scope of human understanding.In Combat, time dragons are nearly invulnerable, teleporting away at will or simply stepping out of time all together. When provoked, the unlucky opponent will find themselves not assaulted by one dragon, but many of the same dragon, as it will travel back in time to assist itself in combat.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Time, Change, quartz

Guaran

I doubt the other site could come up with a color description for me anyway.

Chronozon

Yes yes yes yes and yes! Just as I thought! I knew I was born to be this color, since my dragon is this color AND it is my favorite color in real life and I love water!:

As the Oceans that give birth to the Land, your Dragon color is...BLUE!

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing. Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*

Here is proof my color is true!:

I'm not a dragon at all - rather I'm a Dragon Chew-Toy (a dorf's lot - we are tougher than gnomies). I hate when Blue gets bored....then I have to drop everything I'm doing, get gnawed on for a few hours and then discarded once he finds something else to play with.

This must stop Blue!!!! I've gonne through too many suits of armor and now one arm is shorter than the other!
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgrim StoneCleaver
    I hate when Blue gets bored....
    LOL, yes even the WA shake in there knees when Blue gets bored.

As the Oceans that give birth to the Land, your Dragon color is... BLUE

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing. Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*

I'm all about water babah!

Copper Dragon
    In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    Dragon Description:

Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft Irish accent.

At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales become more polished and highly reflective.

As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color. Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among the elves and other magical folk. This Dragons favorite elements are: Copper, Emeralds, and Laughter

I will skip the descrip as it has been posted already however I may have to give Adramaleck a dye job....I made him a red. Hmmmm. Anybody have any tan dye suitable for tanning Dragonleather?
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

I came up with Yellow with an inner ruby dragon... odd... but stranger things have happened.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

imported_Zippo

Im a Black dragon from the first quizz and the second test im a Song dragon...

So im a fire and acid breathing dragon who likes to sing.... interesting [:P]

Thread Information