Thread: Caillie's Lair Construction Company

Default Caillie's Lair Construction Company

You plan it, we built it. Yep thats right.

I have a dedicated staff of dragon lairshapers who will work and aid in compleating your lair! our prices are resonable and very soon almost no room will be out of our limits to work on!

To much time working on other projects to finish that Hall you've been wanting? Well worry no more!

All you need to is place the required amount on the items you need work done on. Then send me a /tell in game or e-mail to [email protected] and we'll have you listed as a worksite and begin construction as soon as possible!

Our prices are also negotiable.

And for those Do-it-yourself dragons out there Caillie's construction also offers various components to help you along on your own lair project! All currently found on the Dralk consigner!
    Our Specials currently include: Mithril Lodestones only 1 silver each!
    Faceted Tri-cut gems only 50c each!

Caillie Twilight
    CEO of Caillie's Lair Construction Co.

Smish!

Quote Originally Posted by Caillie
    You plan it, we built it. Yep thats right.

I have a dedicated staff of dragon lairshapers who will work and aid in compleating your lair! our prices are resonable and very soon almost no room will be out of our limits to work on!

To much time working on other projects to finish that Hall you've been wanting? Well worry no more!

All you need to is place the required amount on the items you need work done on. Then send me a /tell in game or e-mail to [email protected] and we'll have you listed as a worksite and begin construction as soon as possible!

Our prices are also negotiable.

And for those Do-it-yourself dragons out there Caillie's construction also offers various components to help you along on your own lair project! All currently found on the Dralk consigner!
    Our Specials currently include: Mithril Lodestones only 1 silver each!
    Faceted Tri-cut gems only 50c each!

Caillie Twilight
    CEO of Caillie's Lair Construction Co.

Smish!
    Well I should put in a good word for Caillie and her crew. They do good work.

They have a lot of work left to do on my lair before they can do anyone elses though.

Currently there are no specials from us on the dralk consigner. There will possible be more in the future.

We are still accepting work site. As well as recruiting new employees! please send me a tell in game if you are interested in making some silver while working with a fun crew!

This cracks me up! I think its awesome. Nice going Caillie

Jayne

this is great. very innovative and a refreshing new way to go about your trade. When I get old and crotchety I may worry about a lair and look you up
    ================================
    The Flying Gekko formerly known as "Nemesis_Expanse" and then "Lizardbreath". Flying strong once more in the skies of Order..

Is the construction company still functioning or have they gone off on the long walk?
    ================================
    The Flying Gekko formerly known as "Nemesis_Expanse" and then "Lizardbreath". Flying strong once more in the skies of Order..

RAWR! and Smish!
    Callie! Didn't know you were in the busness! Well hmm.... I do my own resource collection, but have not the skill to apply what I gather, Mabe I'll look around for you.

Well, been busy for at time with RL issues and having to work quite a bit. But I am playing for a bit again! so send me a tell ingame and we can try to work on your lair if/when we get the time.

Default Re: Caillie's Lair Construction Company

Wow! this is still here at the top. well with the game being purchased back again and some work actually being done, maybe I'll come back to soar with all of you again and work on lairs. *rubs claws together* We shall see Mwahahahahhaaa.. *cough hack* err... Smish.

Default Re: Caillie's Lair Construction Company

I'm back in Istaria again, and I'm trying to bring as many of my family and friends as I can. I am considering getting my lair construction company up and going again. A kind member of the community has even offered us use of his rather massive lair. So, thoughts? Ideas? anyone want to sign up and maybe join the company? Lemmi know in a PM!

Thread Information