Thread: Chaos: Bristugo shops.

Default Chaos: Bristugo shops.

It was my intentions to make sure there were machines in Bristugo for anyone to make anything they may need. Especially made to order items such as Jewelry, Armor, and Tinkering items.

In this effort I bought a number of plots and began working on them. It is beyond what I am able to do at this point. Both in game and real life.

I am hoping someone will take the interest in continuing this goal as I am placing three of the plots in Bristugo up for sale. If you contact me and make a deal to keep the shops on them, I will give it to you for free.

These plots include JMAN Alchemist, Confectioner, Mill, Pottery, and Cloth shops on them which were intended for public use when completed.

I would love to be able to continue this, but I do not believe I am going to be able to continue paying for 8 accounts.

Please PM me here or in game if you are interested.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having all those plots does sound like a lot of work lex. Hope you can find some one that can take one off your hand and they can continue the work you started.

you dont want me to take one, I still havent even gotten to 8% of my first structure in my lair done....and its been like that since lairs came out

Thankfully I had two wonderful players approach me today and take on ownership of two of the plots. I am still looking for someone who would be interested in the plot with the jman alchemsit shop. It is more than 50% complete.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Information